two 18yr old killed in ibstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying they were by any means but I just hope they weren't driving recklessly and it resulted in this.

I'm not saying they were by any means but I just hope they weren't driving recklessly and it resulted in this.

Always sad when lives are lost unnecessary, but what gets me, people are jumping on the "it's an accident black spot, something should be done about it" wagon.
It's the fecking drivers that make it an accident blackspot, not government/councils/uncle tom cobbly et all.

Always sad when lives are lost unnecessary, but what gets me, people are jumping on the "it's an accident black spot, something should be done about it" wagon.
It's the fecking drivers that make it an accident blackspot, not government/councils/uncle tom cobbly et all.

Exactly, sometimes it is easier to blame the road than the driver. Without any real facts I can't and won't comment, but blaming everyone else is something I would expect from the family, not the media.

they where going to fast and lost control going into the bend (roads where wet ) .

There has been 8 crash's in the same spot in the last 4 months ,sad thing is it will take this loss of life to do anything about it!!!!

Last edited:
they where going to fast and lost control going into the bend (roads where wet ) .

There has been 8 crash's in the same spot in the last 4 months ,sad thing is it will take this loss of life to do anything about it!!!!

So it was caused by their own bad driving not the road?:102:

But if they were going too fast what should the council do? If they put speed bumps in then all they are doing is more towards the "nanny state" that people moan about in other situations.

So it was caused by their own bad driving not the road?:102:

Both TBH the corner is a very sharpe one that need sorting and has done for as long as i can think of .

But if they were going too fast what should the council do? If they put speed bumps in then all they are doing is more towards the "nanny state" that people moan about in other situations.

see above .like i said it needs sorting and has done for years ,although saying that people are slowing down at the sight of the flowers and pic's of the two lads ,i don't think the girl has had her pic put there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566