Reserves Under 23 and Youth Team matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Would like to see him involved.

Every time I've watched him he's looked good and I genuinely think we need cover/pressure for Huth

I agree. Has to be a better option off the bench than Was the oaf.

Was is an excellent CB. Knows when to kick it into row Z. Takes no prisoners as he is not a regular so a yellow card every time he plays is not a problem. Always gives 100% in training. An inspiration to others about what being a professional means.

Reactions: FIF
Was is an excellent CB. Knows when to kick it into row Z. Takes no prisoners as he is not a regular so a yellow card every time he plays is not a problem. Always gives 100% in training. An inspiration to others about what being a professional means.

Giving away goals and opportunities towards the end of games is another of his talents.

I love the bloke, a genuinely proper defender, but time is catching him up I'm afraid.

Agree with everything apart from the 1st sentence. That should say "Was was".

I agree. sadly some fans are influenced by single actions and can't have an overview.

Is Benny in our list of 25 players to play in the Premier League?
Got a feeling he's not, so not able to be in any 1st team squad until January at the earliest.

He doesn't stand out in the U23 games from the 2 I've watched.

I agree. sadly some fans are influenced by single actions and can't have an overview.

Or they simply have a different opinion to you, based on their evaluation of what they have seen on the pitch

Or they simply have a different opinion to you, based on their evaluation of what they have seen on the pitch

could be. Or they could be wrong.

Sadly, some fans are influenced by seeing passion rather than actual footballing talent, and can't have an informed view

I could be. But what are the chances of Me, Mike and Claudio being wrong? :p

But Claudio doesn't play him, so surely he has a different opinion of Was than you do? No?

But Claudio doesn't play him, so surely he has a different opinion of Was than you do? No?

I haven't played him. I just disagreed with you that he was "an Oaf". Btw I'd love to see you say that to him F2F.

I haven't played him. I just disagreed with you that he was "an Oaf". Btw I'd love to see you say that to him F2F.
What's the relevance of F2F?

Do we need to back up all judgements on players performanc based on having to deliver this F2F?

He is a bit of an oaf (I use the word 'bit' as I wouldn't dare just say 'oaf' F2F).

I've love to see you tell Matty James F2F that for his first game back in 18 months, he has to play a central midfield partnership with Jeff Schlupp.

I've love to see you tell Matty James F2F that for his first game back in 18 months, he has to play a central midfield partnership with Jeff Schlupp.

Wouldn't worry me. Matty would have been ecstatic to get on the pitch. I just hope we're not running Drinky into the ground. He's our best player (IMO) and we're going to need him throughout the season.

You do seem to have a lot of players that you don't like. Schlupp and Was just the latest two.

WBA thought that Jeff was worth a £9m bid. CR thinks he's good enough to play in the prem. Ghana think he's good enough to play for them. Can't be complete shit can he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566