Ungoogleable Music Quiz Round 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
just one question .... i had heaven seventeen and tempatation and was awarded ten points then joe made a song up got awarded 10 points and mine was deducted

Jeez! You won anyway Lazz - I don't know - some people are never happy. Deduct him 80 points Melto and crown huddy! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_wink

When somebody gets a song that wasn't intended to be the anwer, I usually check to see if it is a song. This bird Joe mentioned used to be the lead singer of Mazzy Star. I ust believed she must have had a single called Tears.

Joe - Can you prove this is the case, in which case you have the points because you answered first. If not, Huddy answered with a correct answer and he will get the points.

You will be dealt with accordingly if found to be cheating :]

Last edited:
she exists but the song doesnt
and if you check i actually answered it first:018:

Last edited:
Fox From The Hudd said:
Or give it to Newton for just randomly posting Status Quo....:081:
I don't think it was random, I get the impression he genuinely thought about it first :081:

In fact Status Quo is what the scores are. Can't be bothered to change anything.

It's a game where you have to be quick right? I genuinely thought there was a song by hope sandoval called tears and so I put it down. I'm not going to research my answer am I - otherwise I might get pipped to the answer.

Lazz you fecking old woman moaning. :icon_wink

Joe_Fox said:
It's a game where you have to be quick right? I genuinely thought there was a song by hope sandoval called tears and so I put it down. I'm not going to research my answer am I - otherwise I might get pipped to the answer.

Lazz you fecking old woman moaning. :icon_wink
You guessed

a very educated guess Melto - ok it was wrong but where does it say you cannot get any answers wrong?

Joe_Fox said:
a very educated guess Melto - ok it was wrong but where does it say you cannot get any answers wrong?
It doesn't and you are more than entitled to guess. But somebody else got the points and you were complaining that your guess hadn't been accounted for.

Therefore trying to fool me into believing your guess was a genuine song

At that stage I still genuinely thought it was the right answer. Give Lazz (or whoever) the 10 points then - it doesn't change the positions does it? I can't believe Lazz is even whingeing about it really. Whinger.

whinger i maybe but im no lying cheat unlike your good self and the competition is ongoing and im trying to catch yv and huddy and your cheating has cost me 10 points i think i have every right to complain
and im surprised by the actions of the quizmaster who is no stranger to venting his anger when he himslef is let down by others :018:
its a disgrace almost on a par with when you gave yourself votes in the TABAP awards as no one voted for you

just a disgrace the whole event has been soiled IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670