Vaughan to Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

Not sure why, if Vaughan was available, we didn't get hold of him instead of Palace. I'm hoping it's the 'don't loan players to the same club twice' approach - rather than us overlooking a fantastic player that made some really strong appearances for us last year.

Would have like to have seen Vaughan in the squad rather than Franck Moussa.

Not sure why, if Vaughan was available, we didn't get hold of him instead of Palace. I'm hoping it's the 'don't loan players to the same club twice' approach - rather than us overlooking a fantastic player that made some really strong appearances for us last year.

Didn't think he was that special last year and certainly not upset about not signing him.

Would have like to have seen Vaughan in the squad rather than Franck Moussa

You'd rather play Vaughan in midfield instead of an actual midfieder? Odd.

Although Vaughan looked very good, he was injured every other week. Waghorn is a better option.

I'm hoping it's the 'don't loan players to the same club twice' approach - rather than us overlooking a fantastic player that made some really strong appearances for us last year.

Wibble :119: :119:

i'd rather se vaughan on the wing than moussa, as moussa will never get a game in central midfield....being about 5th on the pecking order.

:icon_lol:

I have a strong memory of how brilliant we looked when Wellens went off leaving Spearing as the playmaker - feeding Vaughan and Waghorn as two quick, physical marauding strikers. Checking back (as I wasn't up at Preston) this was for all of six minutes against Watford - the little man scoring during that time.

The glasses are delightfully rose-tinted as regards last season, but probably best to leave them off when assessing where we are now, or heading.

Vaughan to Palace = Leicester forum?

Looked good for us but was on the sidelines a lot because of injurys. Don't know what this has to do with this Forum?

The glasses are delightfully rose-tinted as regards last season, but probably best to leave them off when assessing where we are now, or heading.

Aren't they just. I keep reading how we put the loan system to great use last year. Other than Waggy and (for a short period of time) Spearing......?

Aren't they just. I keep reading how we put the loan system to great use last year. Other than Waggy and (for a short period of time) Spearing......?

Don't forget McGivern

I'd much sooner see him up front than Fryatt.....

- rather than us overlooking a fantastic player that made some really strong appearances for us last year.

Two. :icon_bigg

I have a strong memory of how brilliant we looked when Wellens went off leaving Spearing as the playmaker - feeding Vaughan and Waghorn as two quick, physical marauding strikers.

Tbf, we looked superb at Preston as a force going forward and the midfielder was very balanced with King and Spearing.

If I remember correctly....Yann set up Vaughan's only goal with a beautiful flicked wedge.

Last edited:
Two. :icon_bigg

Tbf, we looked superb at Preston as a force going forward and the midfielder was very balanced with King and Spearing.

If I remember correctly....Yann set up Vaughan's only goal with a beautiful flicked wedge.

Preston are shite though!

I remember watching Vaughan at Peterborough away last year and he was ****ing useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566