vbookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Jeff

Vbookie events aren't currently appearing on the feed on the TB index page :102:

Jeff

Vbookie events aren't currently appearing on the feed on the TB index page :102:

Thanks for reminding me about this.

I removed it around 10 days ago because I noticed it was adding to the page load time as it queries the database every time a page is loaded. The plan is to use a cached version instead but I've not sorted that out yet.

Last edited:
I can't get vBookie to operate.

There are never any OPEN events shown. I can see CLOSED and SETTLED bets but nothing in the Open.

Have I been banned or something? I don't welsh on my bets.

Orifice said:
I can't get vBookie to operate.

There are never any OPEN events shown. I can see CLOSED and SETTLED bets but nothing in the Open.

Have I been banned or something? I don't welsh on my bets.

There just haven't been any posted recently. I haven't had much time this week. Keep looking

There just haven't been any posted recently. I haven't had much time this week. Keep looking

Cheers Glyn. I don't use vBookie a lot but was just about to win some on tonights Cardiff game.
Will it be on vBookie?

Thanks for reminding me about this.

I removed it around 10 days ago because I noticed it was adding to the page load time as it queries the database every time a page is loaded. The plan is to use a cached version instead but I've not sorted that out yet.

Jeff, any chance this can be sorted for the WC please? There is definitely less betting on events without the reminder of them on the right hand side, and Boc has put in a lot of effort to put the fixtures up

Jeff

Jeff, any chance this can be sorted for the WC please? There is definitely less betting on events without the reminder of them on the right hand side, and Boc has put in a lot of effort to put the fixtures up

:icon_conf This isn't going to work as far as the WC matches that I have been putting up is concerned. Because there are so many, I'm putting them up a long way in advance and by the time the match comes they will be long gone from the right-hand column.

I've no idea whether it could be made to work but would there be any chance of a 'Today's bets' section in the column?

:icon_conf This isn't going to work as far as the WC matches that I have been putting up is concerned. Because there are so many, I'm putting them up a long way in advance and by the time the match comes they will be long gone from the right-hand column.

I've no idea whether it could be made to work but would there be any chance of a 'Today's bets' section in the column?

The right hand column used to give the next five events, not the five most recently posted. So it achieved what you suggest

The right hand column used to give the next five events, not the five most recently posted. So it achieved what you suggest

Ah - I had not remembered that. It's exactly what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669