Villa in for duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet we end up with a lot less than we have been offered for both in the past.

Me too - we'll be lucky to get £1.5m for the both of them together I reckon

Although there will be a squillion 'add-ons' included, that will never materialise in reality, so that we can claim we got £3/4 million no doubt

Me too - we'll be lucky to get £1.5m for the both of them together I reckon

Although there will be a squillion 'add-ons' included, that will never materialise in reality, so that we can claim we got £3/4 million no doubt

And they might give us some old shit they don't want

Doubt that any Premiership team will have any players that are desperate enough to walk through our door, to be honest

No I meant old corner flags,shinpads,water bottles etc etc

I would have been too if they had not said they would leave if we went down ,this was not said to me but was said to a TB memebers Daughter who chats to stearmen a lot :icon_wink

If Stearman does go I'm hoping it ends my daughters obsession with him and that I can finally get the back of her bedroom door painted :icon_bigg

You think so ? we aren't selling them because we need the money though are we so I think it would be a little stupid to let them go on the cheap.The price should be the same whatever Division we are in

which would be how much?? how much would you let them go for??

Rather not lose them as they are young and could improve, but to be honest, I am so racked off with the lot of them that I will not shed a tear for any that go. In fact if some of the useless feckers do not go I will bawl my eyes out.

Something is is wrong at the root of the team, it has to be cut out like an infected, pus-filled appendix. :118:

You think so ? we aren't selling them because we need the money though are we so I think it would be a little stupid to let them go on the cheap.The price should be the same whatever Division we are in
I'd be surprised that the drop in division would not have a bearing on the sums offered for the two players. The club needs restructuring with relegation and I would imagine that the club will listen to most sensible offers for our players.

I'd be surprised that the drop in division would not have a bearing on the sums offered for the two players. The club needs restructuring with relegation and I would imagine that the club will listen to most sensible offers for our players.

Don't debate that but letting either go for 750 k is a bit much

My point wasn't how much I think they are worth,what I meant was whatever they were valued at before when we were in the Championship should be what they are valued at now,we don't need to sell them they want to go.

My point wasn't how much I think they are worth,what I meant was whatever they were valued at before when we were in the Championship should be what they are valued at now,we don't need to sell them they want to go.

understand what youre saying but if its true that they both want to leave whats the point in keeping players who want to be out :102: and wouldnt it make better financial sense in selling stearman whose contract is up at the end of next season :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669