Villa Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not critcised them for a lack of effort, just that they are not good enough for this level.

Terrific stuff considering the players out, I wonder what the average age of the team was.

A few of players are not good enough however. Last night was their chance to prove themselves and let us down.

Low, Sylla and Maybury are three of them

Low may had a bad game, but he never gave up. Everyone else in that team had storming games and we should be singing their praises this morning. No one let us or the side down last night, and you should be ashamed of yourself to say so.

Maybury was solid at right back, and Sylla got stuck in and caused real problems. And his corner was an absolute beaut for the second goal

We took the game to a side unbeaten and playing well in the premiership - and we nearly did the buggers

Some people are never satisfied :icon_roll

Agreed Homer.

I thought Sylla looked excellent last night, was disappointed when he had to go off. His set pieces were better than we are used to this season.

Low may had a bad game, but he never gave up. Everyone else in that team had storming games and we should be singing their praises this morning. No one let us or the side down last night, and you should be ashamed of yourself to say so.

Maybury was solid at right back, and Sylla got stuck in and caused real problems. And his corner was an absolute beaut for the second goal

We took the game to a side unbeaten and playing well in the premiership - and we nearly did the buggers

If you read my post above, I am not critcising them for a lack of effort, just they dont have any quality. Although, I feel with Maybury its more of a mental thing.

Sylla's corner was a corker.

If you read my post above, I am not critcising them for a lack of effort, just they dont have any quality. Although, I feel with Maybury its more of a mental thing.

Sylla's corner was a corker.

You said they let us down

They quite plainly did not do that

:038: :038: :038:

Enjoy one of the players did us proud, forget the negatives for a change and concentrate on the passion and spirit shown by the boys in blue.

MON said on SSN that if we continue to play like that we will be back in the Premier League in the near future

ive just watched the replays and low cost us the last goal because the goalkeeper went to get it and he kicked it up in the air instead of letting him have and then the keeper was in no mans land had to get back but the ball dropped to that adebonglor and he put it away

ive just watched the replays and low cost us the last goal because the goalkeeper went to get it and he kicked it up in the air instead of letting him have and then the keeper was in no mans land had to get back but the ball dropped to that adebonglor and he put it away

No shit, Sherlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670