Not open for further replies.
second guessing GM the starting line up will be

Fulop

McAuley N'Gotty Kisnorbo

Kaebi Chambers Kishishev Clemence Sheehan

Hume Cort

Subs
Hederson, Stearman, Newton, Cambell, De Vries

I'm going to the game tomorrow, 1st away match of the season so will be looking forward to seeing some of you feckers thier, i won't say anything its about being noticed,

Kaebi BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!

I'm going to the game tomorrow, 1st away match of the season so will be looking forward to seeing some of you feckers thier, i won't say anything its about being noticed,

Kaebi BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!

You based in the Netherlands?

can somebody explain why we are playing chambers in midfield and could you also tell me if has ever played their before? thanks. much appreciated.

Micky X

can somebody explain why we are playing chambers in midfield and could you also tell me if has ever played their before? thanks. much appreciated.

Micky X

err there's no one else

i'd sooner play hellings, king or kishishev there. at least they are central midfielders....we've been doing this round pegs, square hole shite for the last few years. when is somebody going to use some bloody common sense! fecks me right off!

i find playing a right back in central midfield completely inexcusable. b*ll*cks to megson. fecking b*ll*cks!

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the provisions are for collecting tickets at Villa as Im pretty sure there will be a far few people doing this.

i think there is a ticket bit just behind the norf stand, might be talking shit though

At least we've got the bloke off faulty towers!

There is no thread on the away section for Sheff Wed, so i will ask on here will there be tickets on the gate at hillsborough ? Again i no this is villa but there is no Sheff Wed thread.

i'd go for this...
fulop

mcauley
kisnorbo
n'gotty

kaebi
kishishev
clem
sheehan

huuuuuume

dj
fryatt

why dont we just say **** it were expected to get stuffed so lets just go out wiv an attacking team and go at them at least if we do get battered we can tell megson to sod off

I Think megson will go with

-----------------------Fulop

Stearman---N'Gotty---McAuley---Kisnorbo---Mattock

Hume-------Kishishev-------Clemence-------Sheehan

-----------------------Cort

Subs: Henderson, Chambers, Newton, MDV, Fryatt

can't wait tommorow, wheres the city faithful that went to forest, load of shit really. i think megson will play 5-4-1 and if it dont work we're ****ed i imagine, but shit how people are going to me waste of money about this game, ah well got to follow the team thick and thin.

can't wait tommorow, wheres the city faithful that went to forest, load of shit really. i think megson will play 5-4-1 and if it dont work we're ****ed i imagine, but shit how people are going to me waste of money about this game, ah well got to follow the team thick and thin.

over 3000 tickets had been sold on monday, will be roughly the same amount that went Forest. :102:

Ive got a feeling this will be our team tomorrow:

GK Fulop

RWB Stearman

RCB McAuley
CB N'Gotty
LCB Kisnorbo

LWB Sheenan

RCM Kishi
CM Chambers
LCM Clemence

FC Hume
FC Cort

Subs: Hendo, Mattock, DJC, MDV & Levi

Score: 4-3- Harewood x 2, Luke Moore & Barry
Kisnorbo, Cort & DJC

LEICESTER v VILLA (City Team News!!!)

M FULOP

G McAULEY P KISNORBO B N'GOTTY

H KAEBI L PORTER
R KISHISHEV
S HELLINGS S CLEMENCE

I HUME R STAPLETON

SUBS: M FRYATT
DJ CAMPBELL
J MATTOCK
J CHAMBERS
P HENDERSON

stapleton.jpg

Ive got a feeling this will be our team tomorrow:

GK Fulop

RWB Stearman

RCB McAuley
CB N'Gotty
LCB Kisnorbo

LWB Sheenan

RCM Kishi
CM Chambers
LCM Clemence

FC Hume
FC Cort

Subs: Hendo, Mattock, DJC, MDV & Levi

Score: 4-3- Harewood x 2, Luke Moore & Barry
Kisnorbo, Cort & DJC

Possibly the most sensible suggestion Ive seen so far.

Apart from the 3 goals that is. We won't score 3 goals in a game again this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670