Wales U21s

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you hear all the anti-England songs I always wish the Welsh teams would just do one out of the English league to be fair.

When you hear all the anti-England songs I always wish the Welsh teams would just do one out of the English league to be fair.
Football fans singing derogatory songs about their opponents shock. Ban them immediately.:icon_roll

FAO DryDal, there's a difference in teams having a go at each other from England, but when I go to Dumpian Park and have to hear all the anti-England chanting, I just think: '**** off and play Druids every ****ing week then' - I really do not see why our English League should involve any Welsh clubs, and indeed what (since the Swansea City side in the 80s) our English league has had of benefit from the Welsh contingent.

Last edited:
FAO DryDal, there's a difference in teams having a go at each other from England, but when I go to Dumpian Park and have to hear all the anti-England chanting, I just think: '**** off and play Druids every ****ing week then' - I really do not see why our English League should involve any Welsh clubs, and indeed what (since the Swansea City side in the 80s) our English league has had of benefit from the Welsh contingent.
From a team owned by a Serbian, and who enjoyed their 'glory' years under the management of a Northern Irelander? Has being from Leicester / Midlands taught you nothing about the value of cultural diversity.:)
Surely our previous exchanges should have taught you not to question the presence of foreigners in your 'English' League? Let's not go down that road again.:018:

From a team owned by a Serbian, and who enjoyed their 'glory' years under the management of a Northern Irelander? Has being from Leicester / Midlands taught you nothing about the value of cultural diversity.:)
Surely our previous exchanges should have taught you not to question the presence of foreigners in your 'English' League? Let's not go down that road again.:018:

I think it's the ignorant bastards that sing anti-English songs with whom we have a problem. Perhaps it's they to whom you should direct your 'cultural diversity' lecture.

I reckon the Welsh put up with far more than they dish out, TBH. I'd imagine those chants of Ing-er-lund every away match must get a little ****ing tedious. Especially since otherwise you'd feel precious little affinity with the gnomes in the North.

I think it's the ignorant bastards that sing anti-English songs with whom we have a problem. Perhaps it's they to whom you should direct your 'cultural diversity' lecture.
Agreed, and when the sheep-shagger songs stop I'll be right on the case.
As for being a lecture, I used the happy smiley due to the absence of a tongue-in-cheek one.

You are quite right. Bigotry against the English seems to be accepted in both Scotland and Wales. Yet the vast majority of Welsh and many Scots have English blood. In fact members of the Welsh team such as Nicky Adams are in fact English.

You are quite right. Bigotry against the English seems to be accepted in both Scotland and Wales. Yet the vast majority of Welsh and many Scots have English blood. In fact members of the Welsh team such as Nicky Adams are in fact English.
bigotry in all the home nations is accepted so long as its directed at another home nation and long may it last as far as im concerned, maybe if the english amoungst us dont like the anti english songs then the next time they play germany or argentina they should remaim silent?? you dish it out then expect it back and stop moaning about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669