Walker not in the England squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Walker out Kirkland In:
Shame, Rebranding Div 1 Hasnt worked for sven

Even if we were still in the Premiership Walker wouldn't have been picked after Kirkland regaining fitness, Sven and his coaches don't rate him.

Leigh said:
Even if we were still in the Premiership Walker wouldn't have been picked after Kirkland regaining fitness, Sven and his coaches don't rate him.

They should of come down to tthe den today, he pulled off a fantastic save. I don't think we really apprieacte what an excellent keeper walker is.

It's pittiful that Calamity James will allways be Number 1
Ian Walker can do fantastic stuff every week but the blinkered pratts at the FA will never belive it.

Orifice said:
Ian Walker can do fantastic stuff every week but the blinkered pratts at the FA will never belive it.

Robinson should be number 1...but I think Walker is right behind him.

has kirkland been fit long enough for anyone to judge? he must of played all of 2 matches in his career, lee morris will be in the next england squad obviously!

i don't even rate robinson that much, i think england have the worst set of goal keepers in the world. i'd prefer bloody martyn to calamity

Did you see Robinson on sat against Liv, Spilt one of the easiest catches i have ever seen, Got away with it though

Just hope this doesnt encourage Walker to consider his future and slap in a transfer request !

Personally I think he is the best keeper we have had at the club since Shilts. I think he is out of contract next season so we need to go up otherwise he probably leave and in the current climate we would struggle to replace him.

Keep the Faith said:
Just hope this doesnt encourage Walker to consider his future and slap in a transfer request !

Personally I think he is the best keeper we have had at the club since Shilts. I think he is out of contract next season so we need to go up otherwise he probably leave and in the current climate we would struggle to replace him.

Walker is good, but no way is he better than Flowers !!!!

RichMC24 said:
Keep the Faith said:

Walker is good, but no way is he better than Flowers !!!!

Yeah But you needed two good keepers with Flowers because he always got injured! Although he was excellent, do you remember when Taylor was in charge of the England team and didnt pick him even though he was outstanbding at the time!

kasey keller was good as well, and remember that keeper we had who was good at saving penalties but I forgot his name.

Chrysalis said:
kasey keller was good as well, and remember that keeper we had who was good at saving penalties but I forgot his name.

Peggy Arfaxhad - went to Liverpool and rotted in the reserves

Orifice said:

Don't worry, sooner or later Sven will have an affair with Calamity's missus causing a rebirth of his computer game addiction. Sonic Heroes is too much for some "goalkeepers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669