Match Thread Walsall v Leicester. FA Cup r4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good changes IMO. Maddison was our best player first golf but hasn't been involved in the second. I suspect its more because he's just come back though. If I never see Luke Thomas in a Leicester shirt again I'll be happy. Nacho has a great record in the FA Cup but still don't like how Ridgers nearly always insists on one upfront..

That was good!

Nacho man. Massive deflection. I love how many time Nacho gets that kind of luck. He's a ****ing rabbit's foot, bless him :043:

Good old Nacho. That just comes from the fact he's not afraid to shoot, whereas the rest of them are obsessed with trying to walk the ball into the net.

I mean, that shot was going out for a throw in before the deflection....

He's still better than Daka.

You make your own luck.

I've said it time and time again. People don't like Nacho because he looks very ungraceful in the way he plays.

He plays like Bambi on ice.

But he's effective at the same time, but people miss that because of his playing style. Things happen for us in attack when he's on the pitch.

You make your own luck.

I've said it time and time again. People don't like Nacho because he looks very ungraceful in the way he plays.

He plays like Bambi on ice.

But he's effective at the same time, but people miss that because of his playing style. Things happen for us in attack when he's on the pitch.
He does a lot of mad shit as well. Yes, he's not easy on the eye and yes, that's not always a fair way to judge him, but sometimes he genuinely looks as though he has no idea his legs are connected to his brain.

I do like the lad and I think he's been absolutely professional in the way he's dealt with the game time he has been given but he will never, ever be a top striker. I'd be inclined to start him for the rest of this season with Vardy when available. If Iheanacho and/or Daka are our starting forwards next season however, then we will be completely bollocksed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566