Watch this Space (Manager Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watch this Space (Manager Aert)

Absolutely and Vialli has made clear in his autobiography that he has always preferred the Leicestershire coast line to that around Naples.
I strongly suspect that's a lie due to us not having a coastline, otherwise you nearly had me :icon_wink.

Mike Newell. :icon_wink

Re: Watch this Space (Manager Aert)

I strongly suspect that's a lie due to us not having a coastline, otherwise you nearly had me :icon_wink.

Correct - a lie, and nearly as absurd as Vialli coming to Leicester.

I have no clue as to Mandaric will eventually be able to persuade to suspend their better judgement and take on the job, but I do think that 'boring' will be big in that equation. To guess it right, you do need to think who would be really boring.

Ray Wilkins has formerly been assistant to W*se and Talyor

But the real issue is that Ray Wilkins hasn't proved to be much good at football management.

I couldn't care less whether he has been assistant to Dennis Wise. In my opinion Dennis Wise is a particularly unpleasant person - who it appears is probably better at football management than anyone we have had lately.

As for Taylor.....he had a smart niche in the game coaching youth sides, it's a pity for him and everyone else that he decided to take up football management instead.

This is obviously absolute bullsh*t as none of the names mentioned in this thread have Keegan or Kevin in them. Everyone knows that Kev is going to be our next manager.

Milan was sat in touching distance from Ted Sherringham......

Rumours have started from less.

Sherringham for player/manager. You heard it first (and only) here!

This is obviously absolute bullsh*t as none of the names mentioned in this thread have Keegan or Kevin in them. Everyone knows that Kev is going to be our next manager.

Spot on but Kev is just one of a long line of internationally renowned managers who are all vying for this great opportunity because:

- they want to work with Milan

- they realise they would be inheriting a squad full of potential

- they are cool about having a fan base with totally realistic expectations

- they see Leicester as one of the most exciting cities in Europe.

Or alternatively, we could have someone who has been out of work for so long that they will take on anything.

Spot on but Kev is just one of a long line of internationally renowned managers who are all vying for this great opportunity because:

- they want to work with Milan

- they realise they would be inheriting a squad full of potential

- they are cool about having a fan base with totally realistic expectations

- they see Leicester as one of the most exciting cities in Europe.

Or alternatively, we could have someone who has been out of work for so long that they will take on anything.

Brilliant... :)

If it was Vialli and Wilkins why don't they just announce it now? Neither are attached to clubs at the minute(I think).

Surely they could just sit in the stands for Tuesday's game and take over officially afterwards like Megson did (I know Megson was on the bench, but you know what I mean).

If it was Vialli and Wilkins why don't they just announce it now? Neither are attached to clubs at the minute(I think).

Surely they could just sit in the stands for Tuesday's game and take over officially afterwards like Megson did (I know Megson was on the bench, but you know what I mean).

Relax, Mike Newell is a done deal. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

info or wind up?

Georgina Best has a 100% record so far. Her info was right about GM and she is widely tipping Newell from the same source. In racing circles you keep backing a horse until it loses. :102:

I fcuking detest the corrupt whining twat, I hope I never see his face in the home dugout, EVER!!!

God I can't stand Newell. Oh well... it could have been worse as I hate Reid more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670