Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK kiddies, enough of the bickering.

Now, where were we...

Ah, yes, F****t....

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

There really is none. We gloated when we pipped them to the last spot, he gloated when we lost to Watford. Some posts on here were bang out of order IMO

We celebrated a Leicester victory, on our own forum. It happened to be against Forest. He chose to come on here to take the inevitable

Then we lost in devastating circumstances, and he was on here in a trice, gloating pitifully about a game in which his own club were not involved. It was the lowest of the low, truly pathetic, and he's shown himself up to be a complete tosser

It doesn't surprise me that you can't see the difference

What is not so obvious is why he keeps going on and on and on on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on on and on and on about it.

We celebrated a Leicester victory, on our own forum. It happened to be against Forest. He chose to come on here to take the inevitable

Then we lost in devastating circumstances, and he was on here in a trice, gloating pitifully about a game in which his own club were not involved. It was the lowest of the low, truly pathetic, and he's shown himself up to be a complete tosser

It doesn't surprise me that you can't see the difference

Come here and give me a lovely cuddle.

I agree unreservedly.

I was one who responded. My only regret is it put the mods in a tough spot. What he did, and what I called him for it seemed entirely appropriate.

Last edited:
Yeovil away, roll on. Yeovil vs Leicester, well done to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566