Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is on a place either in the Shetland Islands or Orkney Islands, unsure specifically which but they share the same name and seems fairly apt.

My money is on a place either in the Shetland Islands or Orkney Islands, unsure specifically which but they share the same name and seems fairly apt.

It's on Orkney Mainland:

Road_to_Twatt%2C_off_the_A966_-_geograph.org.uk_-_954207.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say he's more a St Annes type of chap, or possibly a Bullwellian.

Totally wrong. Born and bred in Broxtowe, for the last three year have lived in quiet cul-de-sac in Carlton ( spent the last 30 years in Bestwood Village so not a milion miles away with your Bulwell jibe )

If you indulge in Facebook suggest that you "like" Spotted Bulwell its truly car crash stuff

Totally wrong. Born and bred in Broxtowe, for the last three year have lived in quiet cul-de-sac in Carlton ( spent the last 30 years in Bestwood Village so not a milion miles away with your Bulwell jibe )

If you indulge in Facebook suggest that you "like" Spotted Bulwell its truly car crash stuff

I was shown a couple of photos from this whilst eating my lunch a week or so ago. Needless to say, my lunch ended up in the bin.

I was shown a couple of photos from this whilst eating my lunch a week or so ago. Needless to say, my lunch ended up in the bin.

I thought Greggs lunches finished all over the street and never in a bin.

Up to July last year my daughter, who was studying at M.A.D.D on Carlton Hill for 3 years, was living in a quiet side road just around the corner from the Tesco Express and that set of shops with the takeaways etc. I spent the odd Saturday or Sunday night around there so may have even walked past you without knowing.

Oh and for BM - yeah my radio worked there as well!

Up to July last year my daughter, who was studying at M.A.D.D on Carlton Hill for 3 years, was living in a quiet side road just around the corner from the Tesco Express and that set of shops with the takeaways etc. I spent the odd Saturday or Sunday night around there so may have even walked past you without knowing.

Oh and for BM - yeah my radio worked there as well!
You are heading towards my house as I walk up to the Tesco Express for Sunday papers and past there to local Wetherspoons.

Oh and MADD was built by Standens and was where Mrs B worked for many years.

Small world ain't it.

You are heading towards my house as I walk up to the Tesco Express for Sunday papers and past there to local Wetherspoons.

Small world ain't it.

I played football for Sneinton (who became Carlton Town), for a while when I lived in Nottingham. They weren't based there but most of the team lived in Carlton so I used to drink there after games quite a bit.

Small world ain't it.

MoFo and Rich B, sitting in a tree.............

Small world ain't it.

This is ****ing spooky! I've actually been in a Tesco Express before as well, honest

I best not reply in kind as you may throw a mardy and get me banned again :icon_wink

I didn't get you banned, I was too busy cleaning my wank rag from our end of season clash when that happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363