Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think, if you hadn't have cheated you would have another 30 minutes of extra time to play......

I prefer to be put out of my misery in 90 minutes. Anyway, we are saving ourselves for next season.

Just think, if you hadn't have cheated you would have another 30 minutes of extra time to play......

Is that fact? In all honesty though I don't think many players wouldn't have gone to ground in similar circumstances, especially when a defender is stupid enough to raise arms across the neck/chest region.

The ref could have easily booked him for diving. He gave a penalty because he thought it was a penalty. What we think is immaterial.

Just think if you hadn't ****ed up a one nil lead on the last day....
Quite agree, but we are in the same situation only I haven't spent over a hundred quid on being disappointed

To me, that sums up 40+ years of supporting this club. So many could of's, should of's and in the end just bitter disappointment. I am absolutely gutted. Once again, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Watford were the better side (best in the Championship I think), but to have a pen with moments to go and **** it up it too much

After that game I am wavering in my support for Pearson staying!! Substitutions were poor and tactically i think that he got it wrong. Can he improve the team for next year. I am not so sure. Stability would be good but at what price?

Doesn't really matter what we think (although I've been making lots of my own notes, of course)

He'll be gone by teatime

I can't see Pearson not being here next season. I think him getting us into the play offs at all saved him for another season and I think that's probably fair.

I don't think he can take us any further than he has already personally. But the decision will be based on the season's performance and a top six finish is no disaster.

Last edited:
Quite agree, but we are in the same situation only I haven't spent over a hundred quid on being disappointed

Not really, we beat you lot fair and square which we took great delight in. You however, have to take delight in another team beating a team you don't even care about which makes you pretty pathetic really, especially as none of it has even been in the slightest bit humorous.

And you're the one who wasted money on the Forest season ticket, none of us. :icon_wink

Doesn't really matter what we think (although I've been making lots of my own notes, of course)

He'll be gone by teatime
Is that Thai teatime or British teatime?

Alan Birchenall, Keith Vaz, Gary Lineker, David Attenborough, Kasabian, Thomas Cook, Lady Jane Grey, Engelbert Humperdinck. Your boys just took one hell of a beating

Alan Birchenall, Keith Vaz, Gary Lineker, David Attenborough, Kasabian, Thomas Cook, Lady Jane Grey, Engelbert Humperdinck. Your boys just took one hell of a beating
Bet you can't get to 1000 posts by the end of the evening. I reckon you'll get bored.

Gutted, yes the playoffs were a bonus, but I can't help be absolutely gutted. They gave everything, Andy King played the best I have seen in a long time, MOTM for me. But in the end the best team won, played us off the park for long periods and prob should have been out of sight. I hope this isnt the end of Pearson we need to kick on, rebuild and start again.

At least we are guaranteed 6 easy points next season against a Forest side that will be in free fall after Billy has fallen out with the board again and stormed off in a huff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669