Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got the response he was expecting. I would expect the same if I went to gloat on their forum. The only difference being, I wouldn't go on their site.

Because you have class

People who go onto opposing fans' forums to gloat are truly the most pathetic of the pathetic.

I cringe whenever I see a City fan on the wind up on an opposition forum. It's tragic

Beyond contempt IMO

Pearson will still be here next season.

I doubt that the same can be said for Schmeichel and a few of our other key players as we try and fill the financial void.

Expecting play-offs again next season.

I'll pencil in 12/05/14 for disappointment.

On the game, I have two observations;

1. Couldn't understand Drinkwater on for Dyer. I assume that Dyer was drained, but why not bring Koncheski on and push Schlupp forward, or bring Marshall on?

2. I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that our squad was too small: I read, somewhere, that we used less players than any other team.

The penalty miss/breakaway, was just unfortunate: no one should be blamed for that.

Shaky said they brought Drinky on as they were getting overrun in the middle of the park

On the subject of the squad size I totally agree we have too many players who just don't contribute for whatever reason...
Beckford
Danns
Gallagher
Wellens

We also prefer inexperienced loan signings to thr like of Waghorn and Whitbread...also Vardy
For me our starting 11 is pretty strong - if we could and its a big if move out the majority of that not so magnificent 7 and replace we'd be in s great position next season..

Shaky said they brought Drinky on as they were getting overrun in the middle of the park

On the subject of the squad size I totally agree we have too many players who just don't contribute for whatever reason...
Beckford
Danns
Gallagher
Wellens

We also prefer inexperienced loan signings to thr like of Waghorn and Whitbread...also Vardy
For me our starting 11 is pretty strong - if we could and its a big if move out the majority of that not so magnificent 7 and replace we'd be in s great position next season..

- Thanks: I didn't have the stomach for the post match interviews! What a diabolical decision!

Because you have class

People who go onto opposing fans' forums to gloat are truly the most pathetic of the pathetic.

I cringe whenever I see a City fan on the wind up on an opposition forum. It's tragic

Beyond contempt IMO
I have been here for a few years now and am simply giving back what I got last week. Eff me, what a bunch of thin skinned girls blouses you bunch are

Second only to giving the penalty to Knocky?
I watched it again and the ball was in King's hands and Knocky just seemed to demand it?
King would surely have been the best bet...

The penalty taker should be nominated in advance. It seems that, whenever we get a free kick, or a penalty, it comes as a surprise and whoever reacts first, takes the chance.

Gutted about today. Thought Nugent should of took the penalty. But if it wasnt for Knocky we would not have even been in the play offs or got that penaltY!

Just been looking at dates and the Championship kicks off nice and early on the 3rd August next season, so not to long to wait! I personally would be quite happy if pearson was still in charge!

Well, I was going to apologise for the behaviour of some of our "so called fans": but then I saw your signature line - so, I won't!!! :icon_bigg
Wowsers the forums least supporting member and self confessed radio listener is poking taunts at proper supporters. You really are a ****ing waste of space. Do everyone a favour and go and 'support' someone else.

Last edited:
Wowsers the forums least supporting member and self confessed radio listener is poking taunts at proper supporters. You really are a ****ing waste of space. Do everyone a favour and go and 'support' someone else.

Coo - you're a "proper supporter"! Who made you the spokesman for "everyone"?

I now just want to crawl into a hole and forget football exists for 3 months.

16 defeats in the regular season, way too inconsistent.
Fortunate to get the play-off game (thanks to Blackpool).
In general we have not been good enough. Watford deserved it over the two games.
As for NP, i'm fed up with looking at a manager thats got his arms folded and looks totally bamboozled when positive action is required. This is now the 2nd play-off failure on Nigels watch, and i cant honestly now ever seeing him leading us to the prem.
Given the weakness of the division this season, this as been a totally wasted opportunity.
As for Rich B, enjoy your moment, i enjoyed mine last week, infact i'll enjoy it for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669