Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both our goals from Nugent. Watford players score their goals (who cares who they are).

9 points off the playoffs.

I'm usually an optimist, but I finally think we're done now this season. Disappointing since we've been much improved recently.

But we'll win the FA Cup ;)

Talk about building yourselves up for a fall. We beat Cardiff with a good performance and then do this. Maybe I'm underestimating Watford. Maybe not. Oh and Cate, it wasn't directed at you or anyone. It was just frustration.

Last edited:
Booooooooooooooooo!!

What a bunch of ****s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who had thoughts that we had turned a corner (myself included) have been brought crashing back down to earth. Didn't catch any commentary due to Valentine's commitments, only tuned in to Gillette Soccer Special 10 minutes ago to see we were 3-2 down. disappointed to say the least.

Talk about building yourselves up for a fall. We beat Cardiff with a good performance and then do this. Maybe I underestimating Watford. Maybe not. Oh and Cate, it wasn't directed at you or anyone. It was just frustration.

Oh ok... I'll let you off then :)

Seriously though, not good enough but hopefully Pearson doesn't blame the ref even though there were questionable decisions.

We should have beaten these comfortably without having to worry about dodgy decisions from the ref.

To be fair, with the crap we were churning out at the beginning of the season I am happy to avoid relegation. I'm looking towards next season and a promotion challenge. Any improvements this season are seen as a bonus as far as I am concerned (now putting on flack jacket and tin hat).

FFA, chill out, we support Leicester, not barca, we aren't very good

Very frustrating but ultimately, the playoff hopes were always going to end this way. Rebuild and visit Norwich on Saturday attacking them. Just far too many faults for us to be contenders. If the ref's performance was poor again, there's surely some relationship to the players attitudes to this. You won't go nowhere losing to the likes of Watford, deary ****ing me.

Caller on RL saying Pearson is tactically inept, boring. Should be sacked as soon as we leave the FA Cup.

Caller on RL saying Pearson is tactically inept, boring. Should be sacked as soon as we leave the FA Cup.

If that guy is reading this - you're an absolute fecking tool.

To pick just one of the many holes in his incredibly critical argument - he kept saying "Irrelevant of Sven. Irrelevant of Sven."

Nigel Pearson is currently operating (mostly) a squad Sven built?

How on Earth can you blame this season's failings on Pearson, when his only influence on this squad was a notoriously pressurised and price-inflated January transfer window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566