Watford - Tues 12th February 2008 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 7.45pm

Tickets:

We have been allocated 1270 tickets for this fixture.

£20 Adults (£25)
£15 Over 65's, 16-19yr olds & Students under 25 with valid NUS (£15)
£10 Under 16's (£15)

*Please note, the prices in the RED brackets are the prices you will pay if you purchase your ticket on the day of the game.

28th Jan - STH P1
29th Jan - STH P2
30th Jan - STH P3
31st Jan - Members
1st Feb - General Sale

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 3.30pm

£12 Adult STH
£10 Concessions STH
£13 Adult NON STH
£11 Concessions NON STH

Directions & Parking

Approx 90 miles - 1hour 45 mins - 2hours

M1 south to junction 5 .....

Take the A4008 in to Watford. If on nearing the town centre you can't see it on your left, just go around the inner ring road and you will soon spot it.

Match day parking is available at local industrial units close to the ground, or Vicarage Road Girls School. Parking is approx £5

Trains

This journey is possible, as long as you don't mind a late return into Leicester.

There are plenty of £9 singles available mid afternoon going down to London. Your return journey would be on the last service from London St Pancras at 11.15pm arriving back in to Leicester at 1.33am. The return single is currently £21.

You would then need to purchase a zone 1-9 card for £8.20 to enable you to get to Watford. The tube journey is approx 50mins in each direction. Please PM me for full details on the tube journey.

Pubs

With the town centre being a 10-15 minute walk from the ground, most fans will end up there. Walkabout bar and O'Neils are just a couple to mention that have been recommended on the grounds guide site. If your looking for something a bit closer to the ground, then Odd Fellows on Fearnley Street is also recommended.

Last edited:
How fars the ground to/from the train station :102:

It's about 10 minutes from Watford High Street. A little more than twice that from Watford Junction; a little less than twice from Watford (Met)

All three of the stations and the ground can be seen on this map

Last edited:
20 Min walk for us Jessel ;)

Only if you walk by the shortest route. Knowing you two, I would say that it will take about an hour.

Sure have, I will get yours tomorrow night.

I will give it you at Blackpool if you can get hold of a ticket.

The Hazzmobile gets it's long-awaited return to LCFC action for this. If I can be arsed to work the time off.

What do people reckon for a decent time to leave out? I'll have to flexi off the time if I leave from Leicester before 4. But 4 seems a bit early to me? What people reckon? Or will I get caught in the rush hour traffic??

What do people reckon for a decent time to leave out? I'll have to flexi off the time if I leave from Leicester before 4. But 4 seems a bit early to me? What people reckon? Or will I get caught in the rush hour traffic??
It's so hard to call. With the roadworks for miles at Luton as well.
I'm in two minds about going, but the train is the only option if I do.

Pubs

With the town centre being a 10-15 minute walk from the ground, most fans will end up there. Walkabout bar and O'Neils are just a couple to mention that have been recommended on the grounds guide site. If your looking for something a bit closer to the ground, then Odd Fellows on Fearnley Street is also recommended.

And a witherspoons, moon under the water in town too.
The red lion, near the ground, is the one to avoid I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566