Pre Match Watford v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Sold Out

The same collection of folk who led to the game at Lincoln being called off have plans on visiting Watford. As you say Boc tighter policing which lead to hopefully no issues.

Is the Baby squad still going? There were few of them on show when they re run that Oldham promotion game from 83 on ITV4 last week.

Last edited:

They sold out years ago

Elton John FFS

I wonder if they are the group of 10 who beat up a 14 year old kid on his own.Top boys"we loved goin toe to toe.....yawn."
We have an idiot who wrote a book about Hull City"s top boys.I remember him and a group of his mates backing off from one(1) Sunderland fan.
Any impressionable teenagers out there.There never were any glory days.
Why don"t this group just go down to a local MMA class rather than Watford.Then they can show everyone how tough they are.
Pearson out!!!

There have been times in the past when the police have had 'specific information' about the level of threat at away games. They have simply responded with an increase in the numbers of officers attending and with a more robust approach to their policing.

"Robust approach" being a euphemism for taking great pleasure in bullying and harassing innocent people that are conducting themselves in a respectful and lawful way while attending the match

"Robust approach" being a euphemism for taking great pleasure in bullying and harassing innocent people that are conducting themselves in a respectful and lawful way while attending the match

It's the only way they justify being there in such numbers at all. Create a situation that wouldn't of existed unless they were there to provoke it.

Why don"t this group just go down to a local MMA class rather than Watford.Then they can show everyone how tough they are.

Because that isn't the reason that they get involved in this type of carry on.

Pearson please, please please come back to Hull!!! I miss you desperately and the separation anxiety that I'm suffering is causing me to make a complete tit of myself on an LCFC forum

An honest and surprisingly cogent post from you, for a change.

It's the only way they justify being there in such numbers at all. Create a situation that wouldn't of existed unless they were there to provoke it.

Most of them are just as bad as the lads that are actually involved in the naughtiness and they get the same buzz from it. The only difference is that they wear a different costume and are paid overtime for indulging their hobby.

They are going to call off the game because Lincoln Constabulary has too many offices seconded to the London Olympics and can't provide enough cover? Sounds a bit odd to me, has your colleague taken a drugs test recently?

I think you need to take some drugs if that's your opinion.

Ta though Hazz, I had been told the same and as I originally said, seemed a bit OTT but just wondered if anyone had heard similar as there are a few on here that like to think they are in the know.

there are a few on here that like to think they are in the know

Is there? How exciting! Why don't they ever post? It'd be great if they could regale us with some of their lurid tales. Are they Old Bill?

I think you need to take some drugs if that's your opinion.

Ta though Hazz, I had been told the same and as I originally said, seemed a bit OTT but just wondered if anyone had heard similar as there are a few on here that like to think they are in the know.

Seriously? What an absolutely twatish post, it's the idiots that go all gooey over the violence that perpetuate it.

Erm, I believe that is the twatish post as no one is 'all gooey over the violence'. I asked if anyone else had heard similar as it seemed over the top to call the game off just for a bunch of old farts who want to kick the shit out of other like minded fools.

Well that's after your initial twatish post about a colleague on drugs for telling me the info as only a complete twat that believes what they read in the media about drugs would jump to such a bizzare conclusion that you did.

Last edited:

Erm, I believe that is the twatish post as no one is 'all gooey over the violence'. I asked if anyone else had heard similar as it seemed over the top to call the game off just for a bunch of old farts who want to kick the shit out of other like minded fools.

Well that's after your initial twatish post about a colleague on drugs for telling me the info as only a complete twat that believes what they read in the media about drugs would jump to such a bizzare conclusion that you did.

Happy to teach you a new word, nice to see you used it a lot in that post.

I'll speak how I'm spoken to thank you.

I'll speak how I'm spoken to thank you.

I've never spoken to you but if you want to meet up I'm happy to, just let me know where, you seem to based in LE2 so maybe the bakers arms would be a idea.

I've never spoken to you but if you want to meet up I'm happy to, just let me know where, you seem to based in LE2 so maybe the bakers arms would be a idea.

Kids, never meet up with strangers you meet on the internet, no matter how sexy they appear to be.

Especially not Biffa, he might bring his wife and you don't want to be near her in one of her "moods"!

Careful what you say Matt, there could be litigation

I couldn't have defined it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566