Pre Match Watford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Well, here we go again then.

Please see below the weekend fixtures in the EPL:

CropperCapture[164].png
Our game is being screened live on Sky (I think) at 17:30 on Saturday.

In an ideal world this weekend, I think:

Tottenham/Arsenal to draw. and the rest of them around us to lose, but perhaps a bit too much wishful thinking!

Our record against The Hornets:

Overall
Games won: 25
Games drawn: 17
Games lost: 18

Last 10
Games won: 5
Games drawn: 1
Games lost: 4

A win would be fantastic to at least maintain our 3 point gap to Spurs, and any more than this would be a bonus.

Come on Citeh!!!

Same team as Tuesday night.

Tough game, but COYF!

Watford will come at us, they are almost safe in the premier league and QSF does not seem like the type of manager to play for single point when it's not a desperate situation.

I'm expecting it will be a good game, I think Vardy will get a brace. 3-1 to the blue boys.

Vardy to get back on track, although for this to happen we have to improve and speed up our service to him.

Okazaki has got to bag one, he gets in ludicrously good areas.

3-0 Leicester. Wood, Knockaert, Dyer.

Going to be big one down the pub for this.

Nervous as fookery

Hopefully there will be more than two people saying "Yes!" loud and clear

Ah you've been to one of those swingers clubs as well?

Ah you've been to one of those swingers clubs as well?
I forgot that you people doesn't say yes when getting married, but say "I do" instead. My post would have been much better in a Norwegian forum.

I'd start Schlupp. Possibly in place of Okazaki. Possibly a direct swap for Albrighton. Possibly at left-back. I think we would really benefit from his directness on the left.

I'd start Schlupp. Possibly in place of Okazaki. Possibly a direct swap for Albrighton. Possibly at left-back. I think we would really benefit from his directness on the left.

I'm starting to think you're young Jeffrey in disguise!

Absolutely not at left back - our defence has improved immensely since Fuchs/Simpson replaced the more attacking Schlupp/De Laet.

It would also be difficult to drop Albrighton on current form.

I'm not the biggest Shinji fan (he still has more convincing to do for me), but I wouldn't be changing a formation which is currently working so well for us.

Schlupp is a liability at left back. Not his fault, I don't think it's his natural position, but he's very weak positionally. Plus, you'd have to drop Fuchs in order to do this, which would be complete and utter madness of the highest order.

Man City have got a guaranteed win against Villa surely xD I'd rather Arsenal take three points against Spurs - I fancy them to **** up some of their 'easier' fixtures yet whereas Spurs are better equipped to come through those kind of games. The priority though is our own result regardless of who else wins or loses. Even if we only draw with Watford and Arsenal beat Spurs that wouldn't be such a bad weekend - not much pressure on this one.

Schlupp is a liability at left back. Not his fault, I don't think it's his natural position, but he's very weak positionally. Plus, you'd have to drop Fuchs in order to do this, which would be complete and utter madness of the highest order.
Yes but he's only saying it to make me lose my mind.

i think the team picks itself,even though we have a god home record ,i think our style of counter attack football is more suited to away games. It seems Watford played well in defeat last night, i dont expect this to be an easy game but i am expecting a win ,im guessing 0-2 Vardy 2 (1 pen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669