WBA Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen the goal on Central News. Has Iain Hume openly said he didn't touch it yet and handed the credit to Fulop for scoring his first City goal?

Last edited:
I cannot play it frame by frame but I am pretty sure only the Baggies goalie gets anything on it. Great tactic. Should be employed more often.

Come to think of it, that was exactly why we had Deane and Dickov here. It is not rocket science is it? Big guy knocks down huge kick for little guy to volley into the net from 10 yds.

i was listening to five live last night and they did a piece on 'a day in the life of a Referee' and it was our match against WBA.

To cut a long story short the assessor has told the ref he made a big mistake and should not have allowed Humes goal to stand as the player led with his arm and impedded the goalkeeper.

i was listening to five live last night and they did a piece on 'a day in the life of a Referee' and it was our match against WBA.

To cut a long story short the assessor has told the ref he made a big mistake and should not have allowed Humes goal to stand as the player led with his arm and impedded the goalkeeper.

I looked closely at the referee when the ball went into the net and I reckon he was scared to rule it out because of the enormous wall of sound that came up from the Kop in celebration.

See. We *can* make a difference :icon_bigg

hi guys, west brom fan here. Just wanted to ask a favour which is could someone please tell me how many fans we took to the walkers stadium a few weeks ago, i know it gives out away attendences in your programme so it would be great if someone could let me know as we dont do it in our programmes.

By the way, we were very lucky to go away with 3 points against you guys, i thought you played quite well under holloway, he'll be great for you guys.

cheers

hi guys, west brom fan here. Just wanted to ask a favour which is could someone please tell me how many fans we took to the walkers stadium a few weeks ago, i know it gives out away attendences in your programme so it would be great if someone could let me know as we dont do it in our programmes.

By the way, we were very lucky to go away with 3 points against you guys, i thought you played quite well under holloway, he'll be great for you guys.

cheers

Don't patronise us. :mad: Welcome and you never know there might be a helpful soul out there. :icon_wink

i thought you showed quite alot of effort against us and battled well. Maybe you did becuase of us having a high league position then, are you not happy with holloway or is it the players? i personally think he'll do well for you but you'll know better than me as you go to the games.

Last edited:
i thought you showed quite alot of effort against us and battled well. Maybe you did becuase of us having a high league position then, are you not happy with holloway or is it the players? i personally think he'll do well for you but you'll know better than me as you go to the games.

I don't but I still know everything:102:

thanx dour for that mate, much appreciated!!

i didnt know things have got that bad at leicester, i did cringe when i saw you brought stevie howard for over a million, im not sure about that signing at all.

Last edited:
i did cringe when i saw you brought stevie howard for over a million, im not sure about that signing at all.

No neither am I, he was alright last year in the championship to be fair, but he really isn't that good, and was diabolical in the premiership this year.

Sounds even worse when you compare it to Blackburn buying Santa Cruz for 2.5 million, who has won champions leagues, league titles and all sorts. For over half that we have a player who wasnt good enough for the worst premier league side of all time.

i did cringe when i saw you brought stevie howard for over a million, im not sure about that signing at all.
He's brill :023:

He's only played two games for us so far and aleady he's done some headers.

He's brill :023:

He's only played two games for us so far and aleady he's done some headers.

:icon_lol:

I'm hoping Howard will be a good signing if/when we get wingers in, but I still can not see how £1.5m is justified for him!

:icon_lol:

I'm hoping Howard will be a good signing if/when we get wingers in, but I still can not see how £1.5m is justified for him!
About sums up my opinion too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670