we are in a cup final

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterfield fo

this is r last chance , will have to play football , no long ball please. stoke players to big and phisycal . dont lets us down city : we must fight to the end .the players owe us this one .:038:

this is r last chance , will have to play football , no long ball please. stoke players to big and phisycal . dont lets us down city : we must fight to the end .the players owe us this one .:038:

Super stuff

It's not a cup final, we are not covered in glory, we are covered in shame.

I have no pride in Sunday's match at all, I'm ashamed and embarrassed to be in this position and certainly not looking forward to the inevitable "close up on the crowd" camera shots.

Last edited:

I have no pride in Sunday's match at all, I'm ashamed and embarrassed to be in this position and certainly not looking forward to the inevitable "close up on the crowd" camera shots.

I'd feel the same if I was sitting next to him.....

So are we and my tickets came yesterday.
Probably not as big a game as yours in the overall throw of things though.
If it's any consolation, Southampton are the worst team I've seen in this division all season (as I've mentioned before). Unfortunately, Stoke are probably the most effective.
Won't wish you luck cos it didn't work the last time. Break a leg.

Just wear a t-shirt with CNUT written in big letters across the front of it, should keep the camerars well away.

No crying, OK?:icon_wink
I won't be bloody crying, my passion has gone.

But I do have this image in my head of the Blue Mongies crying like little toddlers with their faces in their hands. And just has a child would cry and try to say "Bu, bu, bu, but it's not may fault", I imagine the Blue Mongies all to be crying into their hands trying to say "Bu, bu, bu, bu, it's not Holloway's fault" :icon_bigg

At least no one should be kept hanging around in the ground at the final whistle, if we lose, as expected, Stoke will be promoted and there fans will be celebrating on the pitch. No club in the right mind would hold back the away supporters, especially if we've been relegated.

So are we and my tickets came yesterday.
Probably not as big a game as yours in the overall throw of things though.
If it's any consolation, Southampton are the worst team I've seen in this division all season (as I've mentioned before). Unfortunately, Stoke are probably the most effective.
Won't wish you luck cos it didn't work the last time. Break a leg.

A bit late Paddy K already kind of has ;) :icon_cool

Can I make a request - if you, or anyone you know, is going on Sunday, beg them, no order them, to retain what little dignity this club has and not hold up banners saying "We'll be back" or start crying so that the Sky cameras can get their standard, screen filling end of season losers shot. Remember what it was like when we were relegated against Man Utd at Filbert Street, we were crap but left with our heads held high.

Let's face it the management and players are the antithesis of what Leicester City Football Club was all about. Somewhat pathetically it's going to be up to you to show that the club is bigger, and yes better, than them.

I won't be bloody crying, my passion has gone.

But I do have this image in my head of the Blue Mongies crying like little toddlers with their faces in their hands. And just has a child would cry and try to say "Bu, bu, bu, but it's not may fault", I imagine the Blue Mongies all to be crying into their hands trying to say "Bu, bu, bu, bu, it's not Holloway's fault" :icon_bigg

Good point Melts

Make sure you take a camera.........

Can I make a request - if you, or anyone you know, is going on Sunday, beg them, no order them, to retain what little dignity this club has and not hold up banners saying "We'll be back" or start crying so that the Sky cameras can get their standard, screen filling end of season losers shot. Remember what it was like when we were relegated against Man Utd at Filbert Street, we were crap but left with our heads held high.

Let's face it the management and players are the antithesis of what Leicester City Football Club was all about. Somewhat pathetically it's going to be up to you to show that the club is bigger, and yes better, than them.

Ill even leave the monkey suit at home :icon_wink

I think that we should use the phone ploy. After exactly 15 minutes of play, every city fan should make their mobile ring at full volume. The noise would be enough to put the Stoke players off (our players would be tipped off beforehand) allowing us to sneak a goal in. We could repeat the scenario each time we needed a goal.

DO IT

I think that we should use the phone ploy. After exactly 15 minutes of play, every city fan should make their mobile ring at full volume. The noise would be enough to put the Stoke players off (our players would be tipped off beforehand) allowing us to sneak a goal in. We could repeat the scenario each time we needed a goal.

DO IT
I'd prefer to coach the players up to an acceptable standard in order to score, but I'd settle for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671
8Middlesbro4669