WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

told you we would scrape over the line, superb feeling and fantastic effort this season, now we build for the future.

I sincerely hope we get to stick 2 fingers up at the Prem and stay up despite any sanctions we may receive.

for all of those on here who said we would be mid table or near relegation, remember the glass is always half full.

****ing get in !!!!!

Fabulous season. From day one, it's been clear that Enzo's style would divide the fans but ultimately be successful. It's a simple philosophy that if you have the ball, the opposition don't and you're more likely to score than them. That's been the case and we've also seen a window into the future on Tuesday, how we'll play when we don't dominate which will be the case next season. For now, enjoy it, soak it in, and we can worry about potential points deductions next season. I for one am super-excited about seeing some of the best players in the world at the King Power again, and that includes whoever puts on the blue shirt for us.

Albrighton celebrating at Enzo's - no fall out at all between the 2 imo.

Hardly likely to affect you, won’t your barge be in the river anyway?
Just thinking of others. I'm not all self, self, self, like some on here.

Won't have to buy the effing Hub streams any more - IPTV gets me everywhere in the Prem. Thanks for all the highs and a few lows this season but worth the wait for dirty Leeds to get stuffed!

Of course the down side is that the incompetent fumblers will all now still be in post to take on what's likely to be an extremely challenging summer & following season. I'm going to enjoy the moment but I have zero faith in the processes at the club. Change still needed if we don't want to just repeat the same mistakes.

& it must be time for Whelan to pick up another ****ing pointless "women in business" award or some such shit I suppose. Yawn.

Results today so far mean that Ull still have a realistic chance of the playoffs. Lumping on them bumming Ed Sheeran's lot later on.

Results today so far mean that Ull still have a realistic chance of the playoffs. Lumping on them bumming Ed Sheeran's lot later on.
With our goal difference we’ll only need one point for the title if they lose tonight :cool:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663