WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

Love it when someone bites hard enough to write several bitter sentences
There was an incredible Spurs one when we won the Prem, I’ll try and find it later.

Needless to say, they were the real champions that year.

During their 4-0 win over QPR to confirm promotion, the Leicester City 'X' admin decided to tweet 'I Predict a Riot'.

Erm.....not sure it was us playing QPR.

During their 4-0 win over QPR to confirm promotion, the Leicester City 'X' admin decided to tweet 'I Predict a Riot'.

Erm.....not sure it was us playing QPR.
I didn't get that either - should have been "After we (Leeds) were thrashed 4 -0 by QPR...."

I just don't get the reference to Leicester team/ players singing 'I predict a riot' - being so upsetting.
Is it a Leeds fan song? Were LCFC predicting LUFC fans rioting in disappointment ? Were we predicting our fans rioting (with joy?)

Answers please!

I just don't get the reference to Leicester team/ players singing 'I predict a riot' - being so upsetting.
Is it a Leeds fan song? Were LCFC predicting LUFC fans rioting in disappointment ? Were we predicting our fans rioting (with joy?)

Answers please!
I believe the Kaiser Chiefs are from Leeds and 'I predict a riot' was a song about the regular huge fights that frequently happened outside Leeds main nightclubs. One of the band was a DJ at these clubs and his mate got badly beaten one night. These fights gave rise to the song.

I believe the Kaiser Chiefs are from Leeds and 'I predict a riot' was a song about the regular huge fights that frequently happened outside Leeds main nightclubs. One of the band was a DJ at these clubs and his mate got badly beaten one night. These fights gave rise to the song.
It also namechecks a few Leeds places and personalities. Thankfully not Savile. It's a very Leeds song

They were all singing it when they beat us

Think they play it over thevtannoy now after every home game

Poor Leeds fans cannot take having the piss ripped out of them can they.

Perhaps they should try being less ****ing cocky then the stupid ****s.

They were all singing it when they beat us.
Lots at Preston realised that "Leeds are in the playoffs" fits quite well with the tune. Perhaps their fans would like to borrow it for their new club anthem.

Poor Leeds fans cannot take having the piss ripped out of them can they.

Perhaps they should try being less ****ing cocky than the stupid ****s.
It’s almost like behaving like the entire universe revolves around one average, provincial city with an average, provincial football club gets on peoples’ tits.

Can you remember when Bielsa was their manager? You could not ****ing move for stuff about them for months and all they did was get promoted.

Thanks for your replies -Think I get it. Looking forward to singing 'YNWA' and 'Blue Moon' when Liverpool and Man City get beaten next season - and I won't even be upset if other fans want to sing an Engleburt Humperdink song in response

What a bunch of pussy little spunk stains. It's not as if they're not universally known for constantly giving it the big un. Despite having won **** all for over 30 years.

& if you're going to go on live telly & big yourself up as the best team in the league you absolutely have to take the ridicule you thoroughly deserve when it all blows up in your face.
Not whine about it like a six year old girl who's had her My Little Pony stepped on by her nasty brother.

I thought Yorkshiremen were supposed to be all rough & rugged types ? Seems not.

Knicker pissing tantrums worthy of Scousers. Pathetic.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663