Webbo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Where the hell are you? Without your guidance, we are falling apart, the forum needs a leader... Come back.

I think we should have an election for forum leader.
What do you reckon?

Great idea, brilliant....i'll vote for you Joe, or Sheffield, Malf would've been my No.1 choice though I have to say - i miss the old bugger - what's he up to?

alex said:
Great idea, brilliant....i'll vote for you Joe, or Sheffield, Malf would've been my No.1 choice though I have to say - i miss the old bugger - what's he up to?

I can't say what he is up to but I can say that he is alive and well.

Alex, do you wanna be my election campaign leader?

You'll have to come up with a cracking slogan or two.

VOTE JOE_FOX

I would be honoured.

How about, 'Vote Joe Fox, he's posted more than y'all, his babe's a dirty whore...'?

What do you think?

alex said:
I would be honoured.

How about, 'Vote Joe Fox, he's posted more than y'all, his babe's a dirty whore...'?

What do you think?

I like it, although I doubt my girlfriend would approve :lol:

I meant the image.... but point taken, how about: 'Vote JF, you bunch of tossers....'

Well?

alex said:
I meant the image.... but point taken, how about: 'Vote JF, you bunch of tossers....'

Well?

That's the one Alex. That's the one sunshine, get in there you bunch of tossers.

As for Sheffield_Fox's "Quality over Quantity" slogan, it's very negative, it attacks a fellow candidate. I will not attack anyone because I know that the Joe_Fox flag will unfurl and a new dawn of talkingballs will come.

Vote for Homer, 'cos he doesn't give a f*ck what you think

Can see the votes flooding in now..........

sheffield_fox said:
A new dawn of everyone posting one-line comments on every single recent thread. I'll look forward to it.

Another attack. So negative. Also, I write at least two lines on every reply, unlike some people Sheffield_Fox. :wink:

sheffield_fox said:
Vote for someone who actually goes to the Leicester games every week, vote sheffield_fox.

Yet another attack. I suppose you are going to dig out a video of how I was crap in the war next. :roll: :roll:

Vote Joe_Fox you bunch of tossers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570