Wedding Present fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Never heard of them. But fans of I know theres a few on here.
They are playing Leicester Uni sometime in November.

Also there is a Lee Scratch Perry fan on hre, well hes playing the Charlottw.

highland fox

Hazzman said:
Never heard of them. But fans of I know theres a few on here.
They are playing Leicester Uni sometime in November.

Also there is a Lee Scratch Perry fan on hre, well hes playing the Charlottw.

Alas I'm a Wedding Present fan but no chance of me getting down for the show....might go and see them in Aberdeen though.I think Ox is a bit of a fan
as well.

Ox Fox

Oh yes.

They do still play loads of classics from the early days, you can almost smell the indie discos of the 80s.

I think they're doing something on their website: [URL="http://www.scopitones.co.uk/"/URL] where you can help them pick the set list for the new tour.

Still excellent live and would recommend going to see them for anyone who likes their guitars honest and loud. Their latest album Take Fountain is good but check out Seamonsters for them at the top of their game.

highland fox

Yes,Seamonsters and Bizzaro are their finest IMO but 'Take Fountain' and the early 'George Best' are both cracking albums.Still do the old stuff Webbo,My Favourite Dress and Once More both featured on the last Tour so get yourself down there you will not be dissapointed.Nice Female Bassist as well...

Ox Fox

highland fox said:
Yes,Seamonsters and Bizzaro are their finest IMO but 'Take Fountain' and the early 'George Best' are both cracking albums.Still do the old stuff Webbo,My Favourite Dress and Once More both featured on the last Tour so get yourself down there you will not be dissapointed.Nice Female Bassist as well...

Lovely boots

highland fox

If anybody on here was thinking of going (which I doubt)The Wedding Present gig is now at the Charlotte a week tonight and not the Uni.

Ox Fox

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
Seamonsters is a magic album

I'd recommend going to see them on the current tour Muzzy, plenty of Seamonsters magic to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669