Last edited:
prima19.JPG
prima19tab.JPG

seconda19.JPG
seconda19tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: WEEK NINETEEN - scores so far

spionfox 5 : 5 pork pie fox

Thought he was running away with it eh? Thought it would be an easy stroll in the park today eh?!! :icon_lol:

Thought he was running away with it eh? Thought it would be an easy stroll in the park today eh?!! :icon_lol:

Feck off :icon_lol:

I've seen your predictions and they're just about the same as mine. I suspect foul play :icon_bigg

Feck off :icon_lol:

I've seen your predictions and they're just about the same as mine. I suspect foul play :icon_bigg

Surprised you haven't spotted that micro-camera before now TBH.

blimey Dazzler is living up to his name

Bugger! Another loss in the offing. :icon_sad:

Good work as always Boc. :038:

Well done mrwrinklepops43, 29 is a very good score - way too hot for me to handle!

:038::038::038:

From the beginning of the season our objective was clear: promotion or death, but there is no way we are going to sack our internationally renown manager simply because we've hit a run of bad form.

Our window-licking supporters may be crying for his head but we ask them to continue to pay a ridiculous amount for tickets, shirts and scarves and get behind our piss-poor attack & weak defense.

Highlights from this week's match will be available on Betamax, wax cylinder and brass rubbings from Monday. We urge supporters to get their orders in to the online store quickly as we will sell out quickly.

In other news, we are delighted to announce that our world-class midfielder has signed a new contract for another seventeen years pending his sale in the summer.

From the beginning of the season our objective was clear: promotion or death, but there is no way we are going to sack our internationally renown manager simply because we've hit a run of bad form.

Our window-licking supporters may be crying for his head but we ask them to continue to pay a ridiculous amount for tickets, shirts and scarves and get behind our piss-poor attack & weak defense.

Highlights from this week's match will be available on Betamax, wax cylinder and brass rubbings from Monday. We urge supporters to get their orders in to the online store quickly as we will sell out quickly.

In other news, we are delighted to announce that our world-class midfielder has signed a new contract for another seventeen years pending his sale in the summer.

re you a thread retard?

Well played Dorset Fox - 4 points behind with one to play and you go and bag all five with zero in reply to nick in 16-15!

Well played Dorset Fox - 4 points behind with one to play and you go and bag all five with zero in reply to nick in 16-15!

15-11 up...and you fcuked it up!

Etc..

Sorry about the delay in getting out the points from the last two games and the tables. Very flaky mobile broadband connections in this part of the Pennines.

I thought your manager had been told to get on his bike and was now on gardening leave!

Whoo hoo. Beat the leader. Whoo hooooo :icon_bigg

How comes I only got 2pts when I won and got a bonus point as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669