WEEK ONE - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Clearly no effects from such a long journey for the first away game of the season.

I can't unfortunately say the same thing. Missed my stop at Ashford, where I supposed to change trains, owing to being asleep at the time and got carried on to Ramsgate where I was faced with a 50-minute wait for a train to Sandwich. Fortunately the kindly Mrs Boc had not taken to the vino for the evening and she was able to come out and collect me.

SJN-Fox

I can't unfortunately say the same thing. Missed my stop at Ashford, where I supposed to change trains, owing to being asleep at the time and got carried on to Ramsgate where I was faced with a 50-minute wait for a train to Sandwich. Fortunately the kindly Mrs Boc had not taken to the vino for the evening and she was able to come out and collect me.

:081:

I did a similar thing a few years ago, I was supposed to get off a train at Woking, woke up just after it had pulled out of the station, had to go to Basingstoke before I could get off and catch the next train back. First day of a new job as well, luckily I'd allowed plenty of time. Shouldn't have got so pissed the night before!

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
:081:

I did a similar thing a few years ago, I was supposed to get off a train at Woking, woke up just after it had pulled out of the station, had to go to Basingstoke before I could get off and catch the next train back. First day of a new job as well, luckily I'd allowed plenty of time. Shouldn't have got so pissed the night before!

Lactodorum to Wochinges sounds a bit like out of the frying pan into the fire. Are you still in the same line?

SJN-Fox

Lactodorum to Wochinges sounds a bit like out of the frying pan into the fire. Are you still in the same line?

I'm glad to be back in the frying pan. At the time, we couldn't even tell people what we were doing or where we were working ... we were mailing out the Poll Tax bills ... not exactly the most popular job to be in but it paid bloody good money.

fcukcov

Only person to get double figures and lose in our div.:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673