WEEK ONE - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregs_y2k

have to say unlucky to Bobbins for scoring 16 and still losing

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Great work and all that Boc...except that can I please have my 2 points please?

I think that something is slightly amiss, as I haven't got a win whereas Foxybru and Glyn have.

Ooooh - I wonder what happened there. The spreadsheet always needs a bit of a shake at the start of the season; the underlying formulae are a little complicated and it doesn't always come out as I would expect.

Let's have another go.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Last edited:

Motown Fox

Where is Fox58 with his usual:038:

He should be doing a double :038::038: as he is top of the League with an impressive score to start.

I was just happy to win a tight match. Watching the West Ham game I was hoping Bob Hazell had put the same prediction as me in case he sneaked past me at the line.

fox58

top of the league your having a laugh

great work Boc:038:

Orifice

I don't know how I managed 13 points, glad I did though.

OldGit

top of the league your having a laugh

great work Boc:038:

Hmmm. We can't keep meeting like this.

Still I'm off to a flying start ......... rather like a brick budgie

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Joe_Fox

So no column for "opponent did not show up" then Boc? Disappointing. :(

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Joe_Fox

I cannot copy bocs league tables as the are just images. I would if I could though - Boc? Can you help?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I cannot copy bocs league tables as the are just images. I would if I could though - Boc? Can you help?

This is getting rather tiresome. I've suggested in the past that if you want to keep such a record, you should feel free to do so. Gaz has now said the same thing. I have no intention of putting the extra column in.

I don't know what help you want me to give you. You can get all the information you need from the lists of predictions and from the scoreboards which I already publish after each set of games.

I'm not going to send you a copy of my spreadsheet - and if I did it would only be good for the moment at which I sent it to you. You would need to input all the fresh data and manipulate it each Gameweek to keep it up to date - I really can't see any sense in doing it; you would just be duplicating what I already do. You would also need to work out how to include your extra column and how you were going to cause the data to keep the column updated. If you can do that, you can do it from scratch from the data I already publish.

It's time to stop pushing your boulder up the hill. As far as I am concerned, correspondence with you on the subject is now closed.

Last edited:

Yorkshire Vixen

This is getting rather tiresome. I've suggested in the past that if you want to keep such a record, you should feel free to do so. Gaz has now said the same thing. I have no intention of putting the extra column in.

I don't know what help you want me to give you. You can get all the information you need from the lists of predictions and from the scoreboards which I already publish after each set of games.

I'm not going to send you a copy of my spreadsheet - and if I did it would only be good for the moment at which I sent it to you. You would need to input all the fresh data and manipulate it each Gameweek to keep it up to date - I really can't see any sense in doing it; you would just be duplicating what I already do. You would also need to work out how to include your extra column and how you were going to cause the data to keep the column updated. If you can do that, you can do it from scratch from the data I already publish.

It's time to stop pushing your boulder up the hill. As far as I am concerned, correspondence with you on the subject is now closed.

A slap would be a good start....:icon_bigg

SJN-Fox

Clearly no effects from such a long journey for the first away game of the season.

Well done as always Boc :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670