WEEK THIRTEEN - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Pork Pie loses and MHS top-scores the division in an attempt to catch him. Clear gap between these and the rest.

At the bottom there are only 3 points between boc in 13th and MK at 23rd.

p13.JPG
p13tab.JPG

Top-scoring Bilborough beats the league leader, but Siouxsie stays on top as last week's top three all lose.

Little movement at the other end of the division; Dorset needs to review his tactics if he's going to move away from the 'absentees' and half a dozen others scramble to avoid the last relegation spot.

n13.JPG
n13tab.JPG

Just two weeks to go until the split and PKFAKTF is going to have to set his alarm clock if he wants to avoid 4th division football in the last weeks of the season. League leader Fryatt and ch4mbo top-score with a paltry 15 points apiece, but even this is enough to stretch the first-named's lead to 6 points with only Granite hanging on to his tails.

3n13.JPG
3n13tab.JPG

Only Northants fails to get a Bonus Point in the week's top-scoring division, but he still wins as indierich once again fails to show. Three-way tie at the top on 34 points with NN just edging it; a single extra point would have given him a second Bonus and a clear lead.

3s13.JPG
3s13tab.JPG

I don't believe it!! My second single point defeat in a row!

Great work Boc!

Another solid victory from the lads, but they're all a bit apprehensive about the league merger and how they'll cope against the southern fairies. Only time will tell.

:081::081::081: That was the greatest win in prediction league history.

So which team got you that vital point?

Middlesbrough beating Derby was the only result I got correct. You can rely on a prediction of Derby to lose atm. ;)

Last edited:
Middlesbrough beating Derby was the only result I got correct. You can rely on a prediction of Derby to lose atm. ;)

You must have been shitting yourself when the shaggers scored first. It was still 0-1 Derby with less than 20 minutes left.

Just two weeks to go until the split and PKFAKTF is going to have to set his alarm clock if he wants to avoid 4th division football in the last weeks of the season. League leader Fryatt and ch4mbo top-score with a paltry 15 points apiece, but even this is enough to stretch the first-named's lead to 6 points with only Granite hanging on to his tails.

Hold the phone....Only 5 people across all the divisions scored More than this. I think you'll find.... a damn fine & splendid 15 points...would've been more suitable :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670