Wellens to Brum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in the paper today Holloway is on a 20/30percentage of any Adams sale :icon_eek: No wonder he wants a bit more for him.

He said it's nothing like 20/30%.

Makes me laugh he gets that bonus when it wasn't him who got Adam to the club in the first place. He was already on loan there from what I remember.

He said it's nothing like 20/30%.

Makes me laugh he gets that bonus when it wasn't him who got Adam to the club in the first place. He was already on loan there from what I remember.

He said "if your saying im on 20/30 % of the profit is the reason i wont sell adams then you are a million miles away" Im not sure if he is alluding to the percentage or the reason he wont sell. :102::icon_lol:
Either way I would be delighted with 2/3% .

He said "if your saying im on 20/30 % of the profit is the reason i wont sell adams then you are a million miles away" Im not sure if he is alluding to the percentage or the reason he wont sell. :102::icon_lol:
Either way I would be delighted with 2/3% .
The quote I read was...

But Ollie rapped: "If you're saying I'm doing this because I'm getting 20-30 per cent of the Adam money I'll not be very happy - it's miles away, absolute nonsense."

Some artistic license has gone on with this reporting!!

Or maybe telling city fans what they want to hear....

Are you telling me that football fans tend to be slightly naive about their own players and actually like to believe any old rubbish players earning about 20 times their wages tell them providing it fits with their fantasies?

Astonishing YV - I'd never have thought that reading some of the stuff on here.

"I am not looking to move and of the clubs I have been linked to, Leicester are a bigger club than any of them," he said.

Top bloke in my opinion.

(Curtis take note....)

Are you telling me that football fans tend to be slightly naive about their own players and actually like to believe any old rubbish players earning about 20 times their wages tell them providing it fits with their fantasies?

Astonishing YV - I'd never have thought that reading some of the stuff on here.

Maybe some, but the ones of higher intelligence would never fall for it

"I am not looking to move and of the clubs I have been linked to, Leicester are a bigger club than any of them," he said.

Top bloke in my opinion.

(Curtis take note....)

..... ermmmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675