We're Staying Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like our bad form this season may have been my fault...

Back in October 2015 when we amazingly went top of the Prem, I was trying to explain to my girlfriend how unlikely it was Leicester would win the league... In doing so, after a few drinks, I told her it was so unlikely that Leicester would win the Premier League, that if we did it I'd propose! Gary Lineker thought he'd made a big promise!

We know what happened next - the miracle. We won it. But I didn't do it... I had to explain to her that she doesn't even like football, does she really want that be the reason we get engaged?

BUT... last week I stepped up and did it - I proposed, she said yes, and then we go and beat Sevilla!

Maybe I should've done it sooner? But if our form continues on this upward trend, then I feel I owe Claudio a big apology!

So in relevance to this thread, I'm with Drinky.... I think we're staying up! ;)

Back in October 2015 when we amazingly went top of the Prem, I was trying to explain to my girlfriend how unlikely it was Leicester would win the league... In doing so, after a few drinks, I told her it was so unlikely that Leicester would win the Premier League, that if we did it I'd propose! Gary Lineker thought he'd made a big promise!

We know what happened next - the miracle. We won it. But I didn't do it... I had to explain to her that she doesn't even like football, does she really want that be the reason we get engaged?

BUT... last week I stepped up and did it - I proposed, she said yes, and then we go and beat Sevilla!

Maybe I should've done it sooner? But if our form continues on this upward trend, then I feel I owe Claudio a big apology!

So in relevance to this thread, I'm with Drinky.... I think we're staying up! ;)

As long as you can stay up you'll be a success.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts