Speculation Wes Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Last edited:
Really!? When I've seen him, I don't remember being particularly impressed. Forest fans seem disappointed by it though.

He made championship team of the year last year, so he must have been doing something right.

Wes Morgan is trending on Twitter... because apparently we're in for him!?

SkySportsSky Sports

Sky Sports understands Leicester are lining up a move for Nottingham Forest defender Wes Morgan. #LCFC #NFFC

Really!? When I've seen him, I don't remember being particularly impressed. Forest fans seem disappointed by it though.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11727/7441984/Foxes-eye-Morgan-move Was in the PFA Championship Team of the Year last year.

Because he's been there for so long.

Ever present up until this season, at 27 he's got plenty still to offer.

Used to be rubbish but had a bit of a revival the last couple of seasons. Not sure he's any better than what we already have.

Isn't he massively injury prone and is currently out at the moment? Seems an odd choice for a January signing - he's hardly going to have a massive impact from the treatment table.

Isn't he massively injury prone and is currently out at the moment? Seems an odd choice for a January signing - he's hardly going to have a massive impact from the treatment table.

I think he played 40+ games for 5 or 6 consecutive seasons prior to this one. He has struggled a bit this season.

Not injury prone in the slightest. Don't want to see him go but only because we are desperately short on numbers.

Glorified pub player.

A no nonsense Pearson defender - uncultured and hoof prone - in the Hobbs mould.

No thanks.

A no nonsense Pearson defender - uncultured and hoof prone - in the Hobbs mould.

No thanks.

Yeah, seems all a bit pointless when we already have Mills to do that job.

Wouldn't say that that is necessarily "a Pearson defender" though, he did sign Aleksander Tunchev and James Chester, both of whom are cultured defenders who don't play hoofball.

A dreadful clodhopping oaf of a player

If we sign him it's time to pack the whole thing in altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673