West Bromich Albion Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcfc40

Apologies if this seems a bit early, (and if I'm not supposed to be creating these kind of threads) but after reading the following article, http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?artid=2483_2951128, regarding the possible West Brom line up I thought it'd be a good start for a pre match discussion!

Appears they have more of an injury issue than we have, although so did Southampton! A goalie without a single league appearance and a make-shift defence before even mentioning the lack of Phillips and Miller, should we be getting our hopes up....?

Last edited:
It has all the makings of 0-0. The booze in The Swan & Rushes and Out of The Vaults had better be good tomorrow, to at least make the trip worthwhile.:icon_sad::icon_wink

i'll be listening online, good old winter illnesses saving me the pain....

i am looking forward to this match WBA were one of the best footballing sides to come to the Walkers last season

i dont think they will sit back and defend like most teams when they come here so hopefully we wont have the problem of trying to breakdown a packed defence

an entertaining match in prospect:045:

That was meant as a statement on this match, not as a general comment. Or maybe it's the other way round, I can't remember. Anyway, I have to go eat and drink at the behest of my cruel paymasters now.

Hillarious really, 6 years of the worst football imaginable and still 20000+ crowds and they expect us to go mad with excitment.

BOLLOCKS!!

We will win 2 - 0, with goals from Hume and Sheehan in front of a crowd of 21,374, who, as 1, sing Ian holloway's blue n white army, drowning out a drab boing boing from our retards cousins from the black country.

The forum's will be awash with, only 8 points outside a play off place, win our game in hand and...................

Or, if we should lose the forums' will be awash with, I never wanted him anyway, I'll give him 'til the New Year. This is relegation form, worst city side I've seen since..............

Maybe Chandler was right;)

Im going with HTB 2-0 win
Fulop
Chambers J
McAuley
Kisnorbo
Mattock
Chambers A
Weso
Clemence
Sheehan
Cort
Hume

Cort and Hume pen maybe even Kaibi on the bench as IH says he wants to give everyone a chance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670