Post Match West Bromwich Albion 1 Leicester 2

Well shut my mouth. Just I was saying there was no answer… boom.

Thank **** for that. The sort of goal I'd never expect from a Pep side. Hopefully Cov can shithouse something this afternoon.

Play up, Sky Blues

We do need to make more for our forwards. Every game feels harder than it needs to be.

Relief. A draw would have been the fair result. Quality counter attack at the death. Iheanacho was poor, but his intelligence in picking the right pass at the right time was instrumental in that. Also KDH with great selflessness picking out Winks instead of going for the goal himself..

Is now a good time to declare that I used to be really quite good at chess? Yes it was over 35 years ago, while I was at primary school, but I was genuinely good. Lost in the final of the county championships to a lad who played for England, but I played at board number 2 for the county and our school got to the last 8 in the country.

I’m sure you’re all thrilled to know this, but it’s rare that I get the chance to bring out this top personal trivia, so there you go.

Phew!
But it took an 'Old School' Leicester City goal to take all three points.
Vestergaard and KDH should share MOTM

Is now a good time to declare that I used to be really quite good at chess? Yes it was over 35 years ago, while I was at primary school, but I was genuinely good. Lost in the final of the county championships to a lad who played for England, but I played at board number 2 for the county and our school got to the last 8 in the country.

I’m sure you’re all thrilled to know this, but it’s rare that I get the chance to bring out this top personal trivia, so there you go.

Were your tactics to play very safely and negatively for the first two thirds of every match in order to bore your opponent into submission?

Match thread makes for a ****ing hilarious feed, you utterly miserable bastards.

What a massive result and an absolutely brilliant way to win it. Enormous credit to Winks for busting a lung to stay with the play.

Thought our midfield was excellent today, Wilf especially.

Morning kick-off in the freezing cold at the Hawthornes coming off a shit midweek. Recovering from a scrappy goal to win in in injury time.

Lovely.

Who is setting up the talking balls chess league then?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463