Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some players have great pace. Some players have great skill.

Jamie Vardy is one of that rare breed that has both qualities in abundance.

The skill he showed when he bamboozled their defenders with his pace and trickery and Myhill deflected his shot on to the post was simply astonishing.

To score in 3 or four consecutive games at this level is outstanding.

To do it 8 games in a row is just absolutely awesome.

Just seen MOTD. jamie's goal was superb. Hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I saw his sheer pace. I am amazed at not his speed, but the fact he can control the ball at that speed, phenominal.

For the amount of pace that Vardy has, he times his runs very well as he is rarely offside.

Just seen MOTD. jamie's goal was superb. Hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I saw his sheer pace. I am amazed at not his speed, but the fact he can control the ball at that speed, phenominal.

After watching MOTD highlights I was also thinking that Albrighton must be getting close to a call-up, particularly now with Theo and Ox injured. He creates chances week in, week out.

After watching MOTD highlights I was also thinking that Albrighton must be getting close to a call-up, particularly now with Theo and Ox injured. He creates chances week in, week out.

Yeah but he'll probably be played either down the middle or as a holding midfielder while Vardy takes his place out wide.

The goal Vardy missed on MOTD was ten times more sublime than the one he tucked away. It demonstrated a whole new level to his game, an effort that takes a dump in the mouths of his critics.

And then they put on Rooney's match. What a hopeless sack of shit he is.

Gold, Gullit said, we've found gold in Jamie. I'd say he's worth more than that.

Did the idiots booing their player for not wearing a poppy on his shirt not notice that several of our players also didn't have one?

ALL of our team STARTED the game with poppies. Either the kitman only bought one shirt for each player with the poppies or they fell off at half time but ALL of the team started with them.

McLean on the other hand - not quite sure what point he continues to try and make (and yes, I have read his 'reasons') as in my mind it is merely showing respect.

McLean on the other hand - not quite sure what point he continues to try and make (and yes, I have read his 'reasons') as in my mind it is merely showing respect.

Not sure why he should change his stance due to peer pressure, it's his choice after all. For me the real idiots are those who continue to put focus on a non-story.

Surely West Brom fans live in West Bromwich, The Brummies support Villa and Birmingham City. West Bromwich is in the Black Country and I would guess have a dislike for the Birmingham teams.

Other Birmingham teams, it is Birmingham.

Foooooking great win that, scoring 3 against WBA proves our attacking class.

However, yet again we have a midget marking their biggest goal threat at a corner, yet again this results in a piss easy goal.

Midget City

Both crosses, as well as the ball for Vardy hitting the post were superb. How he managed to arc the ball so perfectly it beat 3 WBA defenders then dropped perfectly for Mahrez for our first was a thing of beauty.

Can't believe Villa let him go on a free. We completely mugged them in that transfer.

West Brom's fans and manager are moaning about the ref, saying they should have had penalties (as well as our second goal being offside). But I'm pretty sure one of our players was having his shirt pulled when they scored their first goal. If it had been disallowed, none of the things they're moaning about would have happened, and as we were clearly the better team I expect we'd have still won.

Fair play to Pulis who did give us the compliment of having played very well.

However, if he hadn't have moaned to the ref in the tunnel at half-time about not getting penalties, I don't think the one they did get would have been awarded.

Watched MOTD this morning and when Vardy scored, even though I'd seen it elsewhere, I laughed my head off I felt so good. Really never felt this way in 50 odd years of supporting this team.
Thought recently that Albrighton deserved an England call up. Reminds me of watching Guppy and thinking the same, but never really happened for him (I know he got the call, but never really reproduced his club form). But as has already been said, Woy is bound to play him out of position in some lame attempt to get Rooney somewhere in the side.
This side seem capable of beating anyone at the moment and I can never remember feeling that way. Just a great, great time to be a Leicester fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566