Pre Match West Bromwich Albion v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

well, back to the league then.

This is the reverse of what I thought about the Palace game in that we haven't got a great record against West Brom and I thought our record was better than this:

Won 34
drawn 22
Lost 50

In our most recent 10 games (in all competitions) we have won twice.

Last season saw one win apiece with both games being away wins - 3-2 to us at their gaff and 0-1 to them at ours.

I think we all hoped there would be a few players pushing for a start on Saturday after impressive performances in The League Cup but this appears not to have materialised with both Kramaric and Inler being disappointing in spite of everyone hoping they would begin to exert some pressure on the first team.

I don't know whether Ulloa is fit for the weekend but I would switch him to play alongside Vardy who is simply irreplaceable and unstoppable at the moment.

Vardy is looking to bag his 11th goal in as many League games and score in 8 games in a row and join a very small (and illustrious) group of players to have done so.

Van Nistelrooy holds the record with 10, so still a bit of work to be done to equal or better this.

What do we think the team and formation will be for this game?

Come on Citeh!

tough game as always against this lot, but with the first team players back we can win this,id hope for consequitive clean sheets but id settle for a 1-2 win Vardy Albrighton

All of these small gestures do make a difference and help to further strengthen the relationship between the fans and the people running the show.

That scarf is actually pretty nice, fair play to the club.

Totally agree.

I like our badge

How pleasant

Our last 19 league games stretching back to last season:

W 12
D 5
L 2

Unbeaten away from home this season too!

Do not tempt fate. However only losing to Chelsea and Arsenal in 19 games is pretty impressive!

If we only lose 2 more games in the next 9 up to New Years Day I will be very impressed!

They will stifle us. They will also cause many problems from set pieces. I think we will get spanked. 3-0 to them.

First time ever in the PL for me; the away section. Been there in the Championship a few times but never in the PL. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566