Not open for further replies.

jas123

Huge game, 3 points for us would be immense. 1-3. Ulloa, Nugent, Kramaric

Last edited:
Some on here are glass half full people

Others are glass half empty

One or two are glass with big crack across the base

Some definitely have a big crack, that's for sure

Predictor has always said a draw for this, but we might even go one better after last weekend's result

All uphill from here to the end of the season. Enjoy it

2-1 Leicester. Roberts and Ormondroyd.

Pullis was fuming on the weekend, this will be a different animal all together, a draw is a good result, just hope we remain positive!

I sadly reckon a loss. Their fans will be up for it with the Astle Day tribute. Their players will have had a hard week of training. A bit of mobility upfront to trouble us (though we locked down Sakho very well last Saturday). You simply have to attack their back four. I think the balance of Nugent, Vardy and Ulloa will trouble them with Kramaric to bring on.

They could be under a bit of pressure, when you look at their remaining fixtures its almost a must win game for them

They could be under a bit of pressure, when you look at their remaining fixtures its almost a must win game for them

Pulis was quoted in the local press as saying 'if we beat QPR and Leicester we will stay up'. After Saturday's car-crash, he had some grief on the local radio phone-ins.

Would love to beat them. Obviously the three points would be coolahoops but also it would stick it up all those who wanted Pulis in as manager. Lose and sadly these people will gloat about how right they were.

Tough game, never have much hope at their place but we have beaten them there before.

It's a game we could get battered in, if they turn up and play as then can do then they will win, I put this down to the fact we don't get up for games against the supposed lesser sides, nothing has happened to suggest we will be any different in this one.

Anyone got a spare ticket?

Maybe Nige ought to consider increasing our strikers chance of scoring by thinking about getting them into the box?

News article *Possibly not safe for work - but I'm ****ed if I know what that means anyway.

id find a place in the start up for Hammond (rarely catches the eye but going off the games hes started he is inflential, if WBA fail to raise their attitude from last week we could take advantage with a 0-1 Krameric win

id find a place in the start up for Hammond (rarely catches the eye but going off the games hes started he is inflential, if WBA fail to raise their attitude from last week we could take advantage with a 0-1 Krameric win

Hammond's been injured for a while. Nige keeps mentioning it in his pre-match interviews but the media rarely relays it.

EDIT: Didn't read the article on the OS!

Last edited:
I don't think a draw would be a good result in any way given our current predicament. I also don't see how us winning would in any way stick it up all those who wanted Pulis in as manager.

Even though we beat West Ham, I can't see us winning this. Whenever teams close up against us, we don't have the quality to break them down. I think Pulis is smart enough to realise this. That said, I'm glad we've still got Pearson.

I sadly reckon a loss. Their fans will be up for it with the Astle Day tribute. Their players will have had a hard week of training. A bit of mobility upfront to trouble us (though we locked down Sakho very well last Saturday). You simply have to attack their back four. I think the balance of Nugent, Vardy and Ulloa will trouble them with Kramaric to bring on.

Said on RL tonight that they play 4 centre backs, on that basis I wonder if Nugent, Vardy & Kramaric would be a better combination on the basis that they keep switching positions and pull the 2 playing most centrally wide, or focus the speed of Vardy on the slower players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570