Post Match West Ham 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win and great overall performance.

Yes we sat back and allowed them the posession in the 2nd half but apart from the goal, they only had that one effort straight at Kasper so we still had as many, if not more chances overall.

Mahrez outstanding again, Vary & Okazaki worked tirelessly and effectively, King and Drinkwater holding the centre well when we feared we could struggle there at the start of the season and the rest all putting in good performances too.

What a bad move this Ranieri appointment is looking to be!

I've never been for a winter break but if they keep going the way they are our front 2 (3 including Mahrez) could probably do with one.

Why did that buffoon Crookes just say that Leicester had done Nigel Pearson proud?! What the actual f...

Anyway, 3 more points :D:D:D

The prematch build up on that was cracking..."ok lads, enough about West Aaaaam, what about Leicester"

"Well Mahrez and Albrighton will get crosses in. Slaven Bilic, apples n pears, the World Cup bla bla bla"

In my "last ten games" chart, I'm going to scratch out the 2-1 win against the Hammers in April, and replace it with todays's awesome victory.

The prematch build up on that was cracking..."ok lads, enough about West Aaaaam, what about Leicester"

"Well Mahrez and Albrighton will get crosses in. Slaven Bilic, apples n pears, the World Cup bla bla bla"

Cant wait for MOTD now...no Appy Ammers arselicking going on there for sure.

I've never been for a winter break but if they keep going the way they are our front 2 (3 including Mahrez) could probably do with one.

They're definitely going to need resting at some point the way they play!

I think Ulloa will play his part in certain away games where we need to hold the ball up more and we've got Kramaric to play too so we have the strikers, but I think we could do with another winger to give Mahrez and Albrighton a rest.

Great tactical substitutions from the Tinkerman. Also good that he started with a winning side! Bring on the Bury!

Not sure about the keeper but outfield we looked completely different to last week. He'll never learn though, should've listened to the Greeks.
What have the Greeks given us apart from democracy, philosophy, mathematics, astronomy the Olympics and a win for the Faroe Islands,.Not a lot really except of course they can't count, don't work hard enough and stood up to the IMFand their football is crap anyway so why the surprise?

Impressive away performance, they were always going to come back second half but were held firm after an initial wobble following their goal. Let's not get too carried away just yet but things are looking positive for sure.

What have the Greeks given us apart from democracy, philosophy, mathematics, astronomy the Olympics and a win for the Faroe Islands,.Not a lot really except of course they can't count, don't work hard enough and stood up to the IMFand their football is crap anyway so why the surprise?

Theo

I was not at the match so I will not comment on the performance - obviously the result is excellent.

They're definitely going to need resting at some point the way they play!

I think Ulloa will play his part in certain away games where we need to hold the ball up more and we've got Kramaric to play too so we have the strikers, but I think we could do with another winger to give Mahrez and Albrighton a rest.

A number of people were expecting great things from Kramaric this season. At some point he deserves the chance to prove them right. Leonardo offers something very different from the other strikers. In his first season in the Premier League he was reasonably successful; like Kramaric he deserves a chance to develop further. This is a good problem for Claudio to have.

As Claudio seems to want to play with two wingers then we certainly need to sign another one.

I thought at the time that Fuchs was an exceptionally interesting signing. Would somebody who was there please comment on his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4674
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669