Post Match West Ham 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality win, given recent results. Very important.

Spurs drop two points too, as they finished 2-2 at Norwich.

Lovely stuff and so pleased for Gray to get the winner.

What a big win. I had no hopes of anything even before seeing the line up. Great boost after the last three league games.

pleased for Nacho, good comeback after the Norwich incident.

I think we need a win here to arrest a possible slide.
I think it will be up to some peripheral characters (Hamza, Nacho, Praet) to prove that they can win games and support us so we know what needs investment for our next European tour. And after the last few Nacho games, I believe he can do it!

this guy knows what he’s talking about, who said that?

btw.... me

great result.

They were so completely shit we could put out the reserves and beat them

Nice

Not bad performance given the number of changes and being away from home with very little recovery time. About as comfortable a win as a 2-1 can be.

decent win, pretty much the same side to play this time next week in the FA cup you would think so good they already had a run out together

Thought Justin, Mendy and Nacho played well
Thought Fuchs looked an old man in a young mans game at times

Fabulous result after a couple of poor performances. Gray really stood up after that penalty miss and Ihenacho has 5 in 6. Can’t ask for more than that from the backup 11.

How ****ing awful are west ham? Easily the worst I’ve seen. Anderson the only player worth a shirt.

I thought Mendy, Wes and Hamza did well. Nacho tired but scores, wins a penalty and looks a genuine alternative to Vardy.

Barnes mystifying again in his ten minutes. When he bottled that tackle....

Really big win that. Onwards.

How ****ing awful are west ham? Easily the worst I’ve seen. Anderson the only player worth a shirt.

I thought Mendy, Wes and Hamza did well. Nacho tired but scores, wins a penalty and looks a genuine alternative to Vardy.

Barnes mystifying again in his ten minutes. When he bottled that tackle....

Really big win that. Onwards.

Was that definitely Barnes that bottled out of that tackle was it? Looked like Maddison to me so when he dived on the half way line a minute later I was about ready to throw my phone across the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566