Pre Match West Ham United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Right, let's get back to winning ways.

I'd start with same side as we did against Man City.

I'm going with a couple of people who have never seen us lose away. One of them is a West Ham fan and he's in the away end.

1-2 (Ulloa and Cambiasso)

Gerrrrrrrin to em!

If we win by 2 and Hull lose by 2, we could see in Xmas off the bottom.

Must be due a win, after Saturdays performance I'm hoping we can get back to back wins.

West Ham will win. If their attacking game is on form like it has been in some games this season I can see us losing letting in at least 3.

Looks a grim prospect.

But its very rare when a team doesn't spring at least an occasional surprise so maybe our day.

0-1 shock win.

I would hope to win one soon. West Ham are unfortunately a tricky prospect this year.

More likely a celebration of sharing the spoils.

We usually get sod all at WHU, we're in a dreadful run of results, so it all points to one thing........a defeat I'm afraid. I would, as Notts suggests, start with the same team as Man City, it will give us a chance. Hoping the pie & mash are as good as ever.

The one game I was fearing recently, WH have become a solid side and depict the quality of this league Imo.

I honestly think we'll get a bit dicked.

Oh NO! We´re not having any of that:018:

I have been informed that we were a lot better in our last match against the reigning champions and were unlucky not to score in the 2nd half.:023:

So I would be prepared to bet half of Lako´s pocket-money on us getting a result at WHU:038:

This could well be the turning point of our season, the scene is set and I can see the Hammers getting "Hamered" :026:

Until Pearson and the coaches teach the team how to defend we will have to score 3 goals to win any game.
But, seeing that we played so well against the Champions of England we can probably expect a win.

If you want to know about tactics just ask Homer:icon_wink

Maybe its Upsons organisation/communication skills our defence has been lacking.. i expect him to be in the squad. this is not a ground we usually win at, but its time our efforts were rewarded. ie Nolan sent off first half we control midfield Vardy runs em ragged, lets end 2015 on a high with a hard fought 1-2 Vardy Cambo

Maybe its Upsons organisation/communication skills our defence has been lacking.. i expect him to be in the squad. this is not a ground we usually win at, but its time our efforts were rewarded. ie Nolan sent off first half we control midfield Vardy runs em ragged, lets end 2015 on a high with a hard fought 1-2 Vardy Cambo

Can we not get 2014 out of the way first?

Last edited:
I ****ing hate Nolan, the horrible prick.

I reckon Upson is exactly what we need. Really rate him and think he'll make the world of difference.

I ****ing hate Nolan, the horrible prick.

and his sisters are not much better

I once got quoted in the Observer after saying that at Fulham - we were sitting behind the press seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566