Pre Match West Ham United Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

I'm gonna go for a 3-1 victory to the Foxes, Vardy, Okazaki and Mahrez

0-4

A ground we don't seem to get much from but i think we'll come away with something.

If we play like we did today it could be all three.

2-1 City

0-1 LEICESTER Vardy , will have to defend better, maybe Kante Benaloune even Inler in the team, id take a point but feel we could sneek it

Kante looked great for the short while he was on. Bearing in mind West Ham have already had several red cards in Europa league qualifying, it looks as though they won't be getting the opportunity to qualify again through the fair play league.

I think a central midfield pairing of King and Drinkwater will be too lightweight and I think Kante will get his full debut. I'd expect to see either Ulloa or Kramaric to come in for either Shinji or Vardy just for more of an aerial presence and ability to hold up the ball.

I don't think we need to bring in Ulloa or Kramaric to hold the ball up. Okazaki was brilliant at that today. I would like to see Kante for King.

Take a draw, think we can win.

According to that BBC app thing, the team we have lost most to in my lifetime.

Same for me - and, curiously, also the team we have beaten most in my lifetime!

I don't think we need to bring in Ulloa or Kramaric to hold the ball up. Okazaki was brilliant at that today. I would like to see Kante for King.

I'm not saying he didn't play well but I'm saying that we probably need more of an aerial presence away from home, especially against a team like West Ham.

Agree with the sentiments about King probably making way

top of the table clash next week the hammers are 2-0 to the good at Arsenal

top of the table clash next week the hammers are 2-0 to the good at Arsenal

Don't say that - the last time we had a 'Top of the table" clash it was against Man Utd - October 2000 and we got thumped.
I'm more positve now - I'll go for a draw!

Did anyone see the match yesterday? Were West Ham good or Arsenal pants? The highlights looked like the latter on MOTD2.

I hope the tinkerman was watching closely.

Glad I kept my half n half scarf from last seasons fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570