23-1

Got to start playing 3-5-2 I reckon..

Schmeichel

Pelts Mills/St Ledge Bamba

Abe Wellens Danns King Vassell

Beckford Nugent

23-1

I like 3-5-2 but that team is horrible.

Abe is not a winger and so you'd probably have to have Pelts on the right. And Vassell is far better up top, so it would probably be beneficial to have one of the 3 forwards on the bench and play the other two. Harsh to drop Konchesky as well.

In the absence of a go away thread. Any suggestions for pubs? London branch, any recommendations?

In the absence of a go away thread. Any suggestions for pubs? London branch, any recommendations?

Bus load of naughty boys going to this one.

I'm arriving reasonably early (10am) and just heading somewhere about 20-30 mins from the ground.

The Pilot in North Greenwich is pretty nice - I work there. It's right next to the o2 and North Greenwich station and West Ham is 2 stops away on the tube. Standard Fullers fare, about £3.30 for a pint of bitter, £3.50 for a pint of lager.

I'll be watching the Chelsea Arsenal game in the Denmark pub, near to East Ham tube.

So are the Baby Squad coming out of retirement for one last ruck.

I wonder how many of them have dusted off their copies of Green Street to view before Saturdays game.

Retirement??? Green St???

So are the Baby Squad coming out of retirement for one last ruck.

I wonder how many of them have dusted off their copies of Green Street to view before Saturdays game.

I suspect if they did see Green Street, the disc was swiftly snapped in half for being the biggest and most unrealistic pile of shit on a DVD.

It's the only game the bother boys have earmarked this year. Fair few hundred.

I suspect if they did see Green Street, the disc was swiftly snapped in half for being the biggest and most unrealistic pile of shit on a DVD.

It's the only game the bother boys have earmarked this year. Fair few hundred.

I would imagine my twat of an ex will be there - hope he gets a smack with a copper's baton (again) :icon_lol:

There are plenty not able to go after the fracas at Cov a few years ago.

There are plenty not able to go after the fracas at Cov a few years ago.

Anyone knowing about these things like to confirm the tale I once heard about Martin Allen ingratiating himself with our thuggish element?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566