We've just given up at Palace. Anybody still think we're staying up?

Anybody still think we're staying up?

• Nope. We're done for.

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • I still think we'll make it. Cambiasso or no Cambiasso.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
33 forum members thought we would stay up a few days ago.

I still think we'll just stay up.

Despite Twatto Top and Bollocks Brain Brendan doing their absolute best to relegate us.

I might change my mind this time next week though.

I still think we'll just stay up.

Despite Twatto Top and Bollocks Brain Brendan doing their absolute best to relegate us.

I might change my mind this time next week though.
I like your optimism, but I've thought for a few weeks now that we won't win another game this season, and today was a perfect example of why we won't. Hate to say it, but we're doomed.

Rodgers will be gone if we lose to Villa, almost certain of it.

Being in the relegation zone will force Top's hand

Yeah but they won't sack him by Tuesday so he gets this extra game to do something about it
What will that achieve?

They've ****ed it anyway. It's too late

Can’t stand most of these players and the manager in particular. I’m glad they’re getting a relegation on their CVs, they’re an embarrassment to the club.

Yeah but they won't sack him by Tuesday so he gets this extra game to do something about it
So we base the decision on one game? That sounds about right for our level of planning and long-term thinking.

People who keep saying our team isn't good enough are talking utter bollocks.

Rodgers has destroyed all of the ingredients required to make a good team.

For us to be non-competitive is the worst element in my opinion. I could go on for hours about how poorly we are managed, but others have penned this far more eloquently than I can.

Get rid of the smirking twat and we will get a bounce, even if it is only temporary, but let's face it, it only needs to be temporary.

I am unsure whether there is sufficient time left to turn this around but regardless, he should be sacked now, even if the only result is that the fans wake up and feel a bit of optimism.

...he should be sacked now, even if the only result is that the fans wake up and feel a bit of optimism
But with the pessimism that presently abounds, there is no sign of the fans waking up. Plenty of words written in forums but where are the voices at the stadium?
I can kind of understand people not wanting to be negative while the game is in play but how about getting out of the pub earlier and having a solid twenty minutes of "RODGERS OUT" before the game starts. Put a few cats amongst the pigeons ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566