What a relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A completely ****ball crazy **** of the highest order, of that there's no doubt.
The frightening fact though is, is that there are a lot of US policy makers and influencers that hold precisely the same general views as he does about religion and Armageddon. Crazy ****s that are actually trying their very hardest to precipitate global war in the belief that they are doing the work of their delinquent deity and are fulfilling Biblical scripture. Which is one of the reasons why the disgusting, despicable, murderous apartheid state of Israel has so much influence and control over the US government and receives so much funding and weaponry from them.

Considering atheists are a bigger voting population in the US it'd be nice if they started arming people like me.

A completely ****ball crazy **** of the highest order, of that there's no doubt.
The frightening fact though is, is that there are a lot of US policy makers and influencers that hold precisely the same general views as he does about religion and Armageddon. Crazy ****s that are actually trying their very hardest to precipitate global war in the belief that they are doing the work of their delinquent deity and are fulfilling Biblical scripture.

Are you talking about the U.S. or Iran?

How could I possibly be referring to Iran? None of that applies to Iran, in any way at all.

It does if you believe all the bullshit us propaganda, luckily some of us don't.

Iran isn't run by a bunch of religious fanatics with an Armageddon complex? Riiiight.

No. No, it isn't. Just because it's an Islamic country does not mean that they want the world to end. You'd have to be supping heavily from the propaganda bucket to believe such nonsense.
If you have evidence to the contrary, I would love to see it. There'd probably a few men in suits that would like a chat with you as well, they're desperate for any evidence they can find.

Last edited:
The arch atheist supporting a theocratic state? The irony of it.

If you read and comprehend what I've actually written, you'll see that the only thing that I'm supporting is the truth.

Press TV's truth maybe. I'll keep my scepticism if it's all the same.

Scepticism involves a clinical examination of the actual facts of a situation, not blindly accepting what you've been told

Scepticism involves a clinical examination of the actual facts of a situation, not blindly accepting what you've been told

Unless you've actually been there and lived the life, aren't you just accepting what you've been told, albeit from different sources?

Unless you've actually been there and lived the life, aren't you just accepting what you've been told, albeit from different sources?

Only in the same way that I believe that the Earth goes around the Sun, without ever having gone into Space

Only in the same way that I believe that the Earth goes around the Sun, without ever having gone into Space

Ahh but a teacher told you that and we all know some teachers are absolute idiots.

Ahh but a teacher told you that and we all know some teachers are absolute idiots.

I'm beginning to think you actually are Bert, you both hate it when people don't take what you say as gospel and dare to suggest you might be talking out of your arse.

If I cared what you did, I'd try to make irrelevant comments about how some (insert menial job)s are idiots.

Fair enough, international sales manager by the way ;-)

I'm beginning to think you actually are Bert, you both hate it when people don't take what you say as gospel and dare to suggest you might be talking out of your arse.

So why don't you accept it when people prove they aren't talking out of their arse, I do know Bert, I meet him at most games but we have very different attitudes. In the thread talking about finance I gave ample examples of clubs that have had large scale investment. I don't like the way things are going now because we are close to the Portsmouth model. Just want a sustainable, successful club not boom and bust shit. You post like you are talking to class who have to accept your view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669