What about Ashley Chambers ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchalmers83

Anyone know how this lad is coming along because in FM2008 he is the tits and in the 1st season worth 1.8 million ( i know not real life but one can dream ) - Does he play in the reserves if so is he any good? anyone seen him play? And whats happened to King?

Anyone know how this lad is coming along because in FM2008 he is the tits and in the 1st season worth 1.8 million ( i know not real life but one can dream ) - Does he play in the reserves if so is he any good? anyone seen him play? And whats happened to King?

Packed it in mate,when downhill for them after 'Love and Pride'

He was in the England u16 squad a year or so ago, had a cruciate injury and has now recovered. Until his injury he and Mattock were the two big hitters who were emerging as first team candidates. Ashley is making good progress now. Kingy has made a few appearances for the first team and is a quality player. Billy Kee is emerging as a real talent. He scored a hat trick against Villa u18s yesterday and is a real powerhouse of a player - in the Rooney mould regarding size and tenacity.

Last edited:

Are you from foxes talk?

Can't you tell when Foxestalk is fecked...........

Chambers was wanted by a lot of _BIG_ clubs but he is a New Parks lad and a big City fan so he signed a contract for City.... Expect good things from him in the future....

Chambers was wanted by a lot of _BIG_ clubs but he is a New Parks lad and a big City fan so he signed a contract for City.... Expect good things from him in the future....
He used to support Arsenal as a wee nipper, I seem to recall. I went with Ash and his uncle (D*rby fan) to see the City v Derby game in which Arnie scored a wonder goal and we actually won a game in the relegation season under T****r. I don't imagine Ashley remembers it.... or maybe he does? Maybe that converted him? In which case, I'll take all the credit, thanks. :icon_bigg

But yes, he's got a lot of talent and all the big clubs know exactly who he is. I just hope he comes through and doesn't get lazy, like his uncle (who had the talent but not the application).

Good lad for signing for the city.

Lets hope he can pass the ball and tackle better than James Chambers. I almost got confused for a second. Nice to hear about the other fella Kee too. I don't get to see reserves games cause I work evenings. I hope they do well.

Lets hope he can pass the ball and tackle better than James Chambers. I almost got confused for a second. Nice to hear about the other fella Kee too. I don't get to see reserves games cause I work evenings. I hope they do well.

compare a forward to a right back, i see the logic

:tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670