What Are You Listening To Now?

Wow Mr Blaarev - This Heat.

Not heard of/thought of them for a very long time. I have as much difficulty with them now as I did then - Thanks for putting them on here.

Anyhow, if anyone can deal with them they could deal with (also from 1979 (THE most worthy year in music history)) this....
The first live gig I ever went to was this 'piece' but when they did it at Erics Liverpool Feb '79.

They were kind of awkward, weren't they? But in between in a brilliant way.
Must admit I can't remember (or never heard of....) Robert Rental & The Normal. Sound quite awkward they too.

Proper old school... I was still at the old Boggy Flees when this came out! ...Don't ever want to go back there!!! Faces + Rod = a damn good time :rolleyes:

R.I.P. Keith Emerson.

Although that bloody Fanfare for the common man tune used to drive me nuts in my last year at school... ended up bloody hating hearing it everyday!

Keeping it local… real old school trippy guitar shit! A band from Leicester, back in the day …in fact the first band from Leicester to play Glastonbury Festival back in 1978…! You won’t find them on any crappy LM ‘12 best music acts from Leicester’ lists! There were rumours of performance enhancing substances, but dope testing was mostly reserved for horses in them days!

Keeping it local… real old school trippy guitar shit! A band from Leicester, back in the day …in fact the first band from Leicester to play Glastonbury Festival back in 1978…! You won’t find them on any crappy LM ‘12 best music acts from Leicester’ lists! There were rumours of performance enhancing substances, but dope testing was mostly reserved for horses in them days!

....and late in the night. Insomnia, Spaceman?

....and late in the night. Insomnia, Spaceman?

Ha ha! Insomnia is my middle name! I'm a musician so the only 'regularity' in my life is my constant state of poverty!

Spaceman ...because I come from a tiny little speck in a far away galaxy only recently discovered by a misspelling in the Hubble google scope... called 'Leicester'! Got fed up of people saying "where is that?" ...usual reply "It's in the constellation of Sarcasm" etc. Just one of many pseudonyms 'used and abused' over the years.

Was listening to some of Porcie's early stuff just the other week, interesting band, good for a late night chill. :cool:

My elder brother started my appreciation of Canterbury Scene stuff in a way.

Anyhow, Here's the hard to find Hatfield And The North LP.

Thank you.

Motown Fox here
Having a quick break from the Easter Fun Day down at Wales Jubilee Sport and Social club (about a mile from studio)
Had a great time at SOYO in Sheffield yesterday 4-9pm with TonyB and Andy Clark playing the tunes. Any chance you could play either of these that brought the house down
Spread Love- Al Hudson & soul Partners or Somebody Else's Guy by Jocelyn Brown .
Cheers

Motown Fox here
Having a quick break from the Easter Fun Day down at Wales Jubilee Sport and Social club (about a mile from studio)
Had a great time at SOYO in Sheffield yesterday 4-9pm with TonyB and Andy Clark playing the tunes. Any chance you could play either of these that brought the house down
Spread Love- Al Hudson & soul Partners or Somebody Else's Guy by Jocelyn Brown .
Cheers
Have you posted this on the wrong website, MoFo?

I didn't think I had :005:
I paste what I thought was a youtube clip of one of the songs I've mentioned but forgot I'd cut the radio request after it. So the resultant post. But I thought I'd not posted it. :icon redface:
I realised it was wrong and thought I just exited, obviously not. ☺

Any chance you could play either of these that brought the house down
Cheers

Okay, here you go MoFo, just for you and anyone else out there listening;

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669