What Are You Listening To Now?

Before 'Punk' turned up, music was clean and over produced.

No.

'1523 Blair' by The Outcasts.
This will ether wake you up or you will stop it playing long before the end of this 1:50 long single.

They collaborated a bit on The Seahorses' album 'Do It Yourself' didn't they? Or was that Noel?
I didn’t know this but LG apparently gets writing credits for Love Me and Leave Me.

Interesting dynamic, Squire is known as a bit of an elusive control freak. Gallagher seemed to be having some success as a solo artist.

Maybe they figure they need each other for one last attempt at being relevant.

I'm revisiting some of their older stuff. I recall that this band divides opinion on here. This was recorded 40 years ago, pretty much to the day.

Yep, they’re ok but I’m not really I fan. I’m away at the min and currently putting my friends through a selection of my favourites. Presently playing:

Yep, they’re ok but I’m not really I fan. I’m away at the min and currently putting my friends through a selection of my favourites. Presently playing:

Saw the Charlatans at DeMont late 90s and don't think I've ever enjoyed a concert so much. Absolutely delirious joy from everyone there. I was off my tits mind.

Saw the Charlatans at DeMont late 90s and don't think I've ever enjoyed a concert so much. Absolutely delirious joy from everyone there. I was off my tits mind.
First time I saw them was at Reading in 1992. I’ve seen them several times since, the most recent at Rock City about 6 or so years ago. Absolutely love them.

Crazy. I saw them 26/1/1990. 34 years ago (in a few weeks)!!
I remember some kids at the gig saying that they were the Stone Roses with keyboards, doing a 'secret gig'.

Sorry, but I don't really like this track - a shame as I love virtually everything else they've done.
This is the only song that some people think they ever did.

Crazy. I saw them 26/1/1990. 34 years ago (in a few weeks)!!
I remember some kids at the gig saying that they were the Stone Roses with keyboards, doing a 'secret gig'.
I remember hearing people saying Ian Brown was a Liam Gallagher copycat :icon lol:

I prefer their first version (with the original singer) but there you go.

Sorry, but I don't really like this track - a shame as I love virtually everything else they've done.
This is the only song that some people think they ever did.
No I kind of know what you mean. This is the 4th song of theirs I’ve had on tonight and my least favourite of the lot, but I still love listening to them.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463