What are you looking forward to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving to Australia next year for hopefully 2 years minimum.

I will look forward to that as well, can you not go for 3 years?

Don't know if anyone has told you BG but they have just recently got dial up Internet over there.

there cant be any other wankers of that grade out there surely

I'd be extremely surprised if your boss is half as much a wanker as any of the following:
a) the bloke from Leicester who I worked with in Australia
b) the Scottish arsehole who replaced him
c) the cantankerous old twat I work with currently
d) the absolute prick I worked with back in 2002

Moving to Australia next year for hopefully 2 years minimum.

:038::038::038: great stuff. You already mentioned Bris, where else you going?

I'd be extremely surprised if your boss is half as much a wanker as any of the following:
a) the bloke from Leicester who I worked with in Australia
b) the Scottish arsehole who replaced him
c) the cantankerous old twat I work with currently
d) the absolute prick I worked with back in 2002

Ask Jeff, he'll back me up... I'm leaving with no job to go to, so I think that says it all

Last edited:
Ask Jeff, he'll back me up... I'm leaving with no job to go to, so I think that says it all

:icon_lol: I did the same thing with b and d. I understand your position though, some people just make you want to shove a fork in their eye.

:icon_lol: I did the same thing with b and d. I understand your position though, some people just make you want to shove a fork in their eye.

over and over again :icon_lol:

Should hopefully have some temp work lined up to start a week tomorow and with only 3 days to get through this week, its not looking too bad, although I'd be surprised if the temp turns up after Friday afternoon :icon_lol:

over and over again :icon_lol:

Should hopefully have some temp work lined up to start a week tomorow and with only 3 days to get through this week, its not looking too bad, although I'd be surprised if the temp turns up after Friday afternoon :icon_lol:

Not your problem :icon_wink

good luck Cate

i did the same thing 2 years ago and it worked out really well

mind you it wasn't a recession then :)

:038::038::038: great stuff. You already mentioned Bris, where else you going?

Well my plan is to go to Brisbane firstly and get some work for approx 6 months, rent an apartment or house and try to enjoy the area whilst saving a bit of money to spend on the next 6 months touring in a camper van.

Probably get some temp work whilst travelling about as well. If I do 3 months in certain industries I can get a 2nd year so that will all be planned along the way.

I'll be taking about £8000 with me but I want to try and keep as much of that as possible as im off to South America stright from OZ whenever that will be.

Any help or tips much appreciated BM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670