What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound was crap on the tv, hope it was better being in the stadium.
They cut quite a bit I think to make sure they went live in time for Williams and Mr. B.

Plus it re-affirmed for me that Bighead Williams shouldn't be going anywhere near a stage with the lads next summer.....

I think the Robbie & Gary bit sounded pretty rubbish in the stadium too - one of the worst bits of the concert. Mind you I dislike the song anyway. Why is GB getting involved with it? :icon_conf

Dismantled 1½ metres of wall unit, 1½ metres of base unit and cut down an old worktop to leave only a sink base unit, sink and dishwasher on the other side of my kitchen.

Not enough hours in a day.

Told the missus that I can't work on it tomorrow as we have a game to go to!

Got up and went to work at normal time - which is quite an achievement for me given that due to horrendous traffic I didn't get home from the Help for Heroes concert in Twickenham last night until nearly 3 am.

I didn't feel too bad all day but now I'm flagging somewhat.

I went too :038: Glad Mrs G and I decided to book a hotel and Monday off.

I think the Robbie & Gary bit sounded pretty rubbish in the stadium too - one of the worst bits of the concert. Mind you I dislike the song anyway. Why is GB getting involved with it? :icon_conf

My sentiments entirely! Arrogant tosser!!!

That was the first time I had heard it properly. and I thought it was cack. I'm glad they are all matey again after a fair bit of viciousness back in the day but imo the majority of the fans don't want it shoved down their throats they are buddies again, nor do they want to keep hearing everyone going on about 'Robbie and Take That' ffs he is either back IN the band or he isn't.......even before it was officially announced on the TT website Rws site had already hijacked the announcement and put it on there before the 6pm timeslot for it.
It's fast turned into the Robbie Show and I feel sorry for Howard and Jay in particular cos it looks like once again they'll be shoved into the background when over the past 5 years they have contributed a massive amount to the regained success of the band.

Ahem off me soapbox......

Oh yeah....he IS a tosser!!

That was the first time I had heard it properly. and I thought it was cack. I'm glad they are all matey again after a fair bit of viciousness back in the day but imo the majority of the fans don't want it shoved down their throats they are buddies again, nor do they want to keep hearing everyone going on about 'Robbie and Take That' ffs he is either back IN the band or he isn't.......even before it was officially announced on the TT website Rws site had already hijacked the announcement and put it on there before the 6pm timeslot for it.
It's fast turned into the Robbie Show and I feel sorry for Howard and Jay in particular cos it looks like once again they'll be shoved into the background when over the past 5 years they have contributed a massive amount to the regained success of the band.

Ahem off me soapbox......

Oh yeah....he IS a tosser!!

Any song that incorporates one of my most hated shops ever in the lyrics was never going to be a winner with me.

Massively upset the new rather large lady at work. Talking in the sales office about the shennanigans in Grannys nightclub when i shouted accross the room " i bet you remember Grannys" " "im only 24" came the reply :icon_redf Feck :icon_lol:

Massively upset the new rather large lady at work. Talking in the sales office about the shennanigans in Grannys nightclub when i shouted accross the room " i bet you remember Grannys" " "im only 24" came the reply :icon_redf Feck :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well, I was meant to be having a special anniversary evening...but I've returned home to a creche as we seem to be looking after Northamptonshire's kids.

perhaps she meant 24 stone? :icon_conf

helped the current mrs mk on her stall at her school's fete.
Suberb amount of quality milf kicking about

Walked around Bradgate and then over the top - luckily the weather held and it was good to be up there.

Walked around Bradgate and then over the top - luckily the weather held and it was good to be up there.

Laaaavely. Bradgate is very nice this time of year, as long as there is a fleece to hand.

Over the top? Up to Old John I guess?

Laaaavely. Bradgate is very nice this time of year, as long as there is a fleece to hand.

Over the top? Up to Old John I guess?

Yup Old John, but I was wearing a t-shirt, no need for a fleece.

Yup Old John, but I was wearing a t-shirt, no need for a fleece.

You're hard! I couldn't manage a trip to the shops earlier without snuggling into a hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669